***NFL In-Game Thread***

so true. Wouldn't get home until 7 at the earliest, dead tired. Has seasons for years and it's a miracle I never got a DWAI
Season tix were fun, did it a few years in Tempe so we'd get great seats when Glendale opened

Get older and excitement turned to dread...as in I dreaded Sunday mornings but they were paid for up front

'08-'09 Cards, get to see WC and NFC ship, figured it was time to cut ties after that. Sundays were a dread and paying for it was a ton worse.

The Chargers game last night is going to provide easy halftime motivation material for Buffalo's coaching staff
Yes: "Fellas, we are not playing Trevor, we are not the Chargers and I am not Staley. Now take it ez 2H b/c we have a game next week."

Somehow lost in the shuffle yesterday was that Dicker the kicker missed a 40 yd fg that would have likely iced it. fuck that guy!

To be fair Chargers made a field goal because they had like a 20-some yard pass that would have been ruled incomplete, plus Jax looked like they coulda scored a touchdown on the last drive

Buffalo best put this to bed shortly

Do not want to be in a close game come 4th, that's Skyler time (I think)

Back