***NFL In-Game Thread***

I fucking love to see HC who know what they’re doing. Dougie P was fucking amazing tonight. From the way he threw everything underneath the first 2 TD drives down 27…absolutely knew what he was doing. My God, Staley…why did you change you D looks after you held them to 7 in the first half. Fuckin dummy

I fucking love to see HC who know what they’re doing. Dougie P was fucking amazing tonight. From the way he threw everything underneath the first 2 TD drives down 27…absolutely knew what he was doing. My God, Staley…why did you change you D looks after you held them to 7 in the first half. Fuckin dummy
He was very good in 2h.

He had some strange moments in 1h though. Very odd for him.

NBC needs to fire whoever the fucking their talent manager is.

Maria Taylor is awful. Garrett is like a talking puppet. Chris Simms adds nothing. Dungy has that Dicky V “never can criticize anyone” gene. Putrid team.

Tirico when he’s not sexually abusing co-workers and Cris are at least tolerable

Maria Taylor is awful. Garrett is like a talking puppet. Chris Simms adds nothing. Dungy has that Dicky V “never can criticize anyone” gene. Putrid team.

Tirico when he’s not sexually abusing co-workers and Cris are at least tolerable
Why do they have so many people

Keep Maria onboard but put a crotch cam in place.

I actually liked Chris Simms tonight. Don't recall what he said, exactly.

I dont get why these people dont just copy tnt nba studio show

The nhl tnt people do it

CBS champions league does it

Those are the 3 best studio shows going right now

Just get 4 people who can shoot the shit for 10 mins at halftime who know what they are talking about and not afraid to criticize

Need to fire Simms asap. Taylor got the job because she took a golf ball off the face. It’s all so bad. Says a lot about them

Because they think having a lot of bad announcers is a good idea. Archaic. Nobody gives AF about pre and post games. So stupid
Thing is with this transition to digital/streaming no one really knows what will thrive. The best in the biz can take that leap but the Amazon backlash is already hilarious. That won't fix itself in a year or two

I dont get why these people dont just copy tnt nba studio show

The nhl tnt people do it

CBS champions league does it

Those are the 3 best studio shows going right now

Just get 4 people who can shoot the shit for 10 mins at halftime who know what they are talking about and not afraid to criticize
Exactly

Me either. NBC is the best network for live game watching imo. Best production on the field. Fox feels like it's almost set in the future or something.

I like Fox for one big reason. Its replay are literally immediately after a play concludes. Many times you'll one or two angles before the next play occurs.

I dunno. Jerry and Payton may already have a handshake in place in case Dallas goes down Monday.
Of all gigs why would Payton want to work with Jerry always over his shoulder? Dallas is probably Quinn's gig. No serious coach wants to work for that owner.

All the Chiefs fan in Fayetteville, Arkansas are gonna be as annoying as hell. I don't want to be harassed after the loss

Of all gigs why would Payton want to work with Jerry always over his shoulder? Dallas is probably Quinn's gig. No serious coach wants to work for that owner.

Jerry is less and less involved. He's the one that gets the mic time but he's really fading. Listen to him now. He's struggling with back to back sentences.

Stephen is running things.

I hate replays but Fox is very good with it. Big missed drop in that JAX game was completely ignored and not reviewed immediately. That was BS. You have to stop the other team from spiking the ball so fast when there is a questionable play.

Back