***NFL In-Game Thread***

You'll see OU and Texas in the SEC before that.

The odd thing. I think the video has sailed. He's looking into underwater black holes now (which do exist in the ocean). That's how I read it.

You think there is no video?

Jerry is less and less involved. He's the one that gets the mic time but he's really fading. Listen to him now. He's struggling with back to back sentences.

Stephen is running things.
He'll probably end up here. And while the cost won't probably be worth it, fans will go nuts.

I'm a little excited but much more skeptical. The #3 pick will likely have to be involved.

Only Broncos, Cards and Texans have been granted access from the Saints. They want a haul for him.

He'll probably end up here. And while the cost won't probably be worth it, fans will go nuts.

I'm a little excited but much more skeptical. The #3 pick will likely have to be involved.

Only Broncos, Cards and Texans have been granted access from the Saints. They want a haul for him.

Bro, Payton is not going to the goddamn Cardinals lol

Bro, Payton is not going to the goddamn Cardinals lol
I hope not for that price but it's pretty much been in the gospel around here

Where's he going? Not Dallas or Denver. Maybe Chargers but I don't see them firing Staley

You act like I want him....and that's kinda but depends on the cost. This isn't earth shattering news bro

It's tallked about every day here

Maybe 60% support but it's all about picks it would cost...you know, the business end

You'll see OU and Texas in the SEC before that.

The odd thing. I think the video has sailed. He's looking into underwater black holes now (which do exist in the ocean). That's how I read it.

Easy big man, you'll see it this year.

The video is only part of it. The context is huge.

Not black holes, pinpointed where this thing went into the ocean and then entered the ocean floor.

A video is gonna get you some clout and open up the discussion but undeniable data coupled with some amazing footage, well that's end-game smoking gun shit right there.

Satisfy the believers, doubters and scientists.

My wallet and wife wish I'd just dropped the vid as soon as it occurred, trust me.

Where's he going? Not Dallas or Denver. Maybe Chargers but I don't see them firing Staley

You act like I want him....and that's kinda but depends on the cost. This isn't earth shattering news bro

I never said you wanted him. I just don't see him going there. Just differing viewpoints. Think he wants to go to a tradtional elite organization. Or one without a diva QB.

Easy big man, you'll see it this year.

The video is only part of it. The context is huge.

Not black holes, pinpointed where this thing went into the ocean and then entered the ocean floor.

A video is gonna get you some clout and open up the discussion but undeniable data coupled with some amazing footage, well that's end-game smoking gun shit right there.

Satisfy the believers, doubters and scientists.

My wallet and wife wish I'd just dropped the vid as soon as it occurred, trust me.
Fair enough.

Sorry, how I read it the other day I thought it was black holes.

Why not Denver?

They have the #1 from Chubb trade.

He's interviewing there on the 17th.

They have the money and will give it to him.

I never said you wanted him. I just don't see him going there. Just differing viewpoints. Think he wants to go to a tradtional elite organization.
So....who is elite that has a job opening?

Not Denver, Dallas, Rams now (he wouldn't go there anyway)

Maybe Seattle? Guy wants control of the GM, who offers that?

I'm not pulling shit out my ass, for better or worse if he ends up here I hope we don't give up the farm...but with no GM, he might be negotiating that part too.

So....who is elite that has a job opening?

Not Denver, Dallas, Rams now (he wouldn't go there anyway)

Maybe Seattle? Guy wants control of the GM, who offers that?

I'm not pulling shit out my ass, for better or worse if he ends up here I hope we don't give up the farm...but with no GM, he might be negotiating that part too.

I added to the post.

Back