***NFL In-Game Thread***

Aaron Rodgers' Doppelgänger Found, Lives in Germany: Report – NBC Chicago' Doppelgänger Found, Lives in Germany: Report – NBC Chicago
Idaho Man

Catching up here:

Fuck the Chargers. What a collapse.

I’ve said from the jump LAC makes the most sense for Payton. As far as a “haul”, Mickey Loomis basically said the other night the Saints have “tempered” expectations as to what they might get for Sean P. It’s happening this year for sure and while Saints fans are drooling over the high 1st round pick don’t expect it I would say. But of course who knows.

Wade getting ready for the second shift getting his steel toes. Those were legendary days here at CTG

Catching up here:

Fuck the Chargers. What a collapse.

I’ve said from the jump LAC makes the most sense for Payton. As far as a “haul”, Mickey Loomis basically said the other night the Saints have “tempered” expectations as to what they might get for Sean P. It’s happening this year for sure and while Saints fans are drooling over the high 1st round pick don’t expect it I would say. But of course who knows.

Wade getting ready for the second shift getting his steel toes. Those were legendary days here at CTG
Payton should go to LA but I find it hard to believe that the cheapest ownership in the business will pay that tag. LAC is his preferred job for sure, and not even sure firing a coach after finally making the playoffs is something they'd even do.

The OVER is 6-1 in Miami’s last 7 road games.

Over is 4-1 in Bills last 5 playoff games.

Over is 4-1 in Bills last 5 home games.

Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Buffalo.

With likely hundreds of millions on the Bills and them passing with ease. They run the ball 3 times and then throw a 10% prayer 1 yard short of the sticks

I can’t handle the delay. I tested everything. Fios cable by far the best. I believe YouTube is really good for streaming delay wise.

Back