• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

@Dsn150 could probably expound on this but my guess is the force of the tackle collapsed his windpipe. He was able to stand up but quickly passed out. Then with no oxygen his heart stopped. They could administer CPR and AED but they needed to get air into his lungs. They may have done a tracheotomy on the field to get airflow, I don't know. That could explain why they stayed on the field so long.

If they have him intubated and his vitals are OK I think he's made it past the worst hurdles. He will likely need surgery on his trachea.
That all would make sense-
I would suspect a collapsed or damaged trachea might make for a difficult intubation-
I never actually saw him after he was surrounded- if trach done then tube would be inserted into neck rather than mouth-
Speculation, but makes sense-

If this happened on Saturday night they'd play sunday

Games wont ever be skipped on mass again outside of a massive attack/war stateside

1 off games maybe

I wonder if Bengals players coaches are wondering or thinking about “what if we had just called a different play there.”

Not that the play call was the reason anything happened, but they’re human and second guessing and “what iffing” is what we do. The guilt they may unnecessarily feel…man.

I wonder if Bengals players coaches are wondering or thinking about “what if we had just called a different play there.”

Not that the play call was the reason anything happened, but they’re human and second guessing and “what iffing” is what we do. The guilt they may unnecessarily feel…man.

Probably all that's going on right now in their heads.

I disagree, I’d guess they play Wednesday still. Buffalo flight back isn’t that crazy
NFLPA gonna have something to say about that.

Now, I get that we have teams play Sun then Thurs...

But, still.

Be interesting.

I like capsules better

Dont trust these bakers

Lol. You’re not buying them from just some random baker in Canada. They’re all tested and have the content on the package, I have a whole bunch stashed at my mother in law’s house for when I visit.

The capsules can be better, as that’s just pure THC oil inside them, just like the tincture that you drop on your tongue. Those are definitely the way to go.

Lol. You’re not buying them from just some random baker in Canada. They’re all tested and have the content on the package, I have a whole bunch stashed at my mother in law’s house for when I visit.

The capsules can be better, as that’s just pure THC oil inside them, just like the tincture that you drop on your tongue. Those are definitely the way to go.
Ya I tried the spray tincture first time a few weeks ago and liked it a lot

Despite not depositing to Mybookie in over 4 years my first TD scorer props were graded as winners. Had issues with them in the past but just wanted to clarify that they did me right this time. Kind of shocked.

Back