• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

No he hasn't

He's just lost 200 billy

Guy is really not good at business
Don't care about the money.

This country is going down a bad road.

The censorship and promotion of misinformation on Twitter was getting out of hand.

Nice to see that being exposed.

MSM won't cover it, due to their ties, but it's a start to getting back to being a proper country.

Frank rules. Was not even making a commentary other than the politics of Austin whether good or bad

My hero. VK.

Just saying that Elon has done a lot to bring jobs to the city. But on the flip side he is buying up every acre on the outskirts. And making life miserable for those trying to escape Austin. And there's a lot of them.

The censorship and promotion of misinformation on Twitter was getting out of hand.

MSM won't cover it, due to their ties, but it's a start to getting back to being a proper country.
Um we have Kari Lake blowing state money left and right losing every which way but sideways

On misinformation

I can't remember how they handled the Ryan Shazier injury. Assuming they just didn't know how bad it was when he lefty the field?

Yeah but who cares. It’s not the town square. Less than 5% of the country use it weekly. It’s a private company. Should be able to shadow ban or ban whoever they want. If people don’t like it use other social media and if it’s any good people will go there

alright, no politicians allowed in this thread please. Musk is fine, but when we start talking about Lake its gonna nosedive.

Well, the tweets from his marketing guy are very encouraging.

Obviously, the next step (if that is all true), is how long is he intubated? What tests are being ru

Yeah but who cares. It’s not the town square. Less than 5% of the country use it weekly. It’s a private company. Should be able to shadow ban or ban whoever they want. If people don’t like it use other social media and if it’s any good people will go there

Who supports shadow banning on any platform?

Yeah, but all SM is ran by one side bud.

You know better.

Well, the tweets from his marketing guy are very encouraging.

Obviously, the next step (if that is all true), is how long is he intubated? What tests are being ru

Is that confirmed to be his marketing guy?

Yeah, but all SM is ran by one side bud.

You know better.
No question but I’m saying who cares. I think a private company should be able to do what it wants. Elon argued that Twitter is more important than just a regular old private company, it’s the town square and should therefore be treated as such. I disagree because a huge majority of America doesn’t look or use Twitter and so they should be able to do what they want.

No question but I’m saying who cares. I think a private company should be able to do what it wants. Elon argued that Twitter is more important than just a regular old private company, it’s the town square and should therefore be treated as such. I disagree because a huge majority of America doesn’t look or use Twitter and so they should be able to do what they want.

Interesting L take

had a teacher at my work who was twerking on tik tok all over her page...sure enough a student found her account and the whole school saw her page. Her account was gone within 24 hours. She posted in her classroom too.

had a teacher at my work who was twerking on tik tok all over her page...sure enough a student found her account and the whole school saw her page. Her account was gone within 24 hours. She posted in her classroom too.
Wow what an idiot

I think we need to go with what we know. And that he was stabilized with that seems to be some sort of heart condition. Time is of the essence and I think he had the best response possible. We’d all be long gone under normal circumstances

I think we need to go with what we know. And that he was stabilized with that seems to be some sort of heart condition. Time is of the essence and I think he had the best response possible. We’d all be long gone under normal circumstances

That's a good take spek

Shefty doesn’t look like a poker player to me and doesn’t look like someone who knows devastating news that we all don’t know

Lol. It’s one thing not to like the guy (for whatever weird lefty reason, which is odd since he’s a liberal himself and has been the left’s hero for years…for good reason too), but to say he doesn’t know business is just laughably funny. Like what in the actual fuck are you on about at that point?

Back