• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

yes, i am onboard.

was trying to get back to focus in on what is important vs. idiotic concerns about parlays and other shit.

I think we all realize the severity of the situation. Having convos about other things doesn’t seem like the worst thing right now. I’m sure nobody has ill intentions.

Absolutely.

But, they have to look at SO MANY things

They likely decided to end game awhile ago but then you have to look at options etc (play tomorrow, call it a tie and so many other factors).

I wouldn't get on the league here. I'm sure they are just getting their ducks in a row.

Exactly why I was saying Goodell isn't to be pissed at. It's week 18 and a lot of things in the balance here

Game may still be played another day? Thats hard to believe. Business getting in the way of common sense it appears.

Game may still be played another day? Thats hard to believe. Business getting in the way of common sense it appears.
It's possible they play Tomorrow.

Again, this is why the announcement took awhile.

There are MANY moving parts they have to deal with.

cause for the full vent important

Yea - so why is that . If he got a pneumothorax or traumatic injury causing a hemothorax that could make is oxygen levels go down and eventually you’ll code from that.

This will sound crass Im sure but sure felt like Bengals were about to assert their dominance and become the Super Bowl favorite prior to this awful situation. Just my opinion of course. Godspeed Mr Hamlin.

Regarding University of Cincinnati hospital

They can do everything. Including ECMO if needed. (ECMO would be like being on a replacement for both your heart and lungs. It pumps blood and oxygenates on a circuit.)

Back