• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

If he has a pulse already I think he's going to make it. They got to him quick enough to keep blood flow/oxygen going to the brain. If reports are correct I'm optimistic as to his prospects.

Let’s hope. No one else survives this waiting 20 mins for random paramedics.

Not breathing on his own isn’t good thon

Flg3OCeWYAcSj4c

Gandy said it ..50+ years since a death on field...

1971, Chuck Hughes -- Detroit Lions.
Also remember there are a lot of guys here at a lot of different ages that have collectively never seen something like this

Very difficult to deal with, don't really need anyone on a board telling anyone else how to react. We all have thresholds, this kind of thing is life changing, remember where you were....just hope for the best. Sports infiltrate our lives like this is someone we relate to, and certainly his teammates we can related to at some point in life. Struggling with this and I'm old AF

Really doesn’t even matter if he jumps out of bed at this point ready to hit the field … just can’t play the game

I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all but what happens to our wagers?
I'd assume the rules like a postponed game

If it starts within 24 hours of original kickoff at the same venue it's live, think that's how it works

If it starts within 24 hours of original kickoff at the same venue it's live, think that's how it works

So a live wager at 9:15pm placed stays active of they play at 8pm tomorrow?

I think this particular bet would be canceled by all books. Just a hunch

Back