• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Another big part for delay, they had to talk to NFLPA as well.

These things take time.

The ranting and raving on SM about how long it took is a bit much. Just the usual overreacting.

Now, giving them 5 mins to warm up right after... WOW.

Do you remember the Dave Chapelle 9/11 bit?

MTV had Ja Rule on as a guest when the attacks occurred, getting Ja Rule’s opinion on 9–11, similar to our boy.
I think I was too young to be watching MTV, I was 11 at the time, amazing though to see what sort of importance one is accorded just for being a celebrity

Why didn’t the NFL make a statement to cancel the game? Bills had to basically quit. This will come out
They did.

You can't just cancel it at that second man.

As I said earlier, they had to talk with NFLPA and so many other factors.

You can blame NFL for the 5 min warm up. No doubt.

The delay, NONE of us know what was happening then. A decision was likely made but they had to tie up loose ends before an official announcement.

Skip won’t be cancelled, he will be on fox tomorrow with Shannon and for the foreseeable future

They did.

You can't just cancel it at that second man.

As I said earlier, they had to talk with NFLPA and so many other factors.

You can blame NFL for the 5 min warm up. No doubt.

The delay, NONE of us know what was happening then. A decision was likely made but they had to tie up loose ends before an official announcement.

I’m not even sure you can blame the NFL, as a league, for the 5 minute thing. Seems the officials on the field were just doing what they always do when someone gets carted off.

Back