NFL Draft InGame...

I would do a deal like that if I'm GB. They could ask for more too and they would get a ton of cap relief to spend on FA.
If Green Bay makes a deal like that they may as well tear down the whole roster. Without Rodgers they have no chance to compete.

I havnt been paying any attention lately (just realized draft was tonight when ryno brought up in mlb thread! Lol).

Is everyone still saying niners gonna take Mac Jones? It freaking mind boggling to me they really gave capital away to trade up to take him!!! They smarter than me but I just don’t get it, I’m sure he would be fine in that system as would a cousins or Jimmy g type (who could stay healthy), I just dont see anything special about mac Jones that trading up for him makes sense!!

I havnt been paying any attention lately (just realized draft was tonight when ryno brought up in mlb thread! Lol).

Is everyone still saying niners gonna take Mac Jones? It freaking mind boggling to me they really gave capital away to trade up to take him!!! They smarter than me but I just don’t get it, I’m sure he would be fine in that system as would a cousins or Jimmy g type (who could stay healthy), I just dont see anything special about mac Jones that trading up for him makes sense!!
Don't incriminate yourself, Lynch might not be smarter than you. CTE and all.

Don't incriminate yourself, Lynch might not be smarter than you. CTE and all.

lol. If they really did give away draft capital to move up for freaking Mac Jones I might have to rethink that statement! I just don’t understand it, I thought Tua looked way more special than him in Bama offense and we not sure about him!! Couldn’t you take the kid from Pitt in 4th-5th round and make him into every bit the player Jones will be? Or just went and got teddy b or someone of that nature? I sure the hell don’t see any qualities about Jones that makes him any better than a avg/middling type qb.

lol. If they really did give away draft capital to move up for freaking Mac Jones I might have to rethink that statement! I just don’t understand it, I thought Tua looked way more special than him in Bama offense and we not sure about him!! Couldn’t you take the kid from Pitt in 4th-5th round and make him into every bit the player Jones will be? Or just went and got teddy b or someone of that nature? I sure the hell don’t see any qualities about Jones that makes him any better than a avg/middling type qb.
He by definition is an average Joe that had better weapons in college compared to competition than he'll ever see in the pros

He by definition is an average Joe that had better weapons in college compared to competition than he'll ever see in the pros

SF should go Lance if they go QB - and I'm not even sold on him. But at least you have a chance at a star QB with that pick.

Reactions: KJ
SF should go Lance if they go QB - and I'm not even sold on him. But at least you have a chance at a star QB with that pick.
Yup complete upside is what you're doing there (and still zero clue why they traded up, it's one of the more bizarre moves pre draft I've ever seen)

not only weapons but I don’t think I ever saw a play where he was under pressure!! I sure the hell never saw him in a close game where his team needed him to make some plays to win! I dunno how the hell anyone can go from the charmed life he lead in college into the nfl without ever facing adversity and succeed? That why a great deal the good QBs in the league don’t come from the top programs. I guess Burrow the one exception I can think of and that why I had doubts about him, he seemed to be a better athlete at least.

I agree but man with so much unknown bout him makes ya wonder. When they 1st did it I thought they must have loved fields or maybe Lance potential. You figure going to 3 meant they had 1 guy targeted (and jones didn’t even cross my mind!) unless fish were only team willing to play ball and move out? Im more curious bout what they do at 3 than i maybe ever been bout any draft pick! Lol

Reactions: KJ
I agree but man with so much unknown bout him makes ya wonder. When they 1st did it I thought they must have loved fields or maybe Lance potential. You figure going to 3 meant they had 1 guy targeted (and jones didn’t even cross my mind!) unless fish were only team willing to play ball and move out? Im more curious bout what they do at 3 than i maybe ever been bout any draft pick! Lol
Watch them go CB

I would like niners to take Fields cause I think shanny could make him work so it prove all the ppl who say he a bust wrong! Im pretty confident fields on niners would work better than wilson to jets!

Pitts -200 to be 4th pick still valuable, IMO. May play around with some exact top 4s with him as the 4

if I didn’t need a qb he would be my guy. If i was gonna take Mac Jones he would be my guy and I’d get a qb later!!

Started tail gating at roughly midnight Tuesday night and Kentucky Derby will be the end game.

Had a doctor appointment tomorrow and those blood test would not be real accurate, not sure why I even scheduled it

Trade?

Not like the Falcons are a TE away from anything

he the best player tho. Falcons are a lot of good players away, he as good a place to start as any aint he? What could falcons do that make tampa be like “oh no”? Pitts would make that offense pretty scary assuming the new coach is next offensive guru.

he the best player tho. Falcons are a lot of good players away, he as good a place to start as any aint he? What could falcons do that make tampa be like “oh no”? Pitts would make that offense pretty scary assuming the new coach is next offensive guru.

I think Smith is going to succeed there. Still hoping they send Julio our way though. I think Pitts ends up being a hybrid but playing more outside as a WR in NFL.

I think Smith is going to succeed there. Still hoping they send Julio our way though. I think Pitts ends up being a hybrid but playing more outside as a WR in NFL.

I can’t remember where smith came from? I know he a offensive guy but that bout it. Was he titans OC?

Have you been stoned for two days?
Funny, I don't like weed but smoked maybe 3 weeks ago for the first time in years. It's legal now and I was basically a statue, just numb which is better than the usual paranoia

If you're confident that Lawrence goes 1, Wilson goes 2, and Pitts goes 4 - you can get + on Jones or Lance to be the 3rd pick (+135 for Jones and +170 for Lance at FD)

Sounds like Saints are working hard to move up in the draft
Dead serious this is maybe the first time since I've lived here that I have no idea what the Cards will do. I think if the right guy is there at 7 they trade with Detroit, don't think we move to 6, asking price seems too high. But the wrong pieces, can easily see trading down too. The drama is real!

I would like niners to take Fields cause I think shanny could make him work so it prove all the ppl who say he a bust wrong! Im pretty confident fields on niners would work better than wilson to jets!
Wilson may end up being better than Lawrence and Fields is more likely to play receiver than ever start at QB.

Wilson may end up being better than Lawrence and Fields is more likely to play receiver than ever start at QB.
Or Wilson might end up an altar boy and refuse to play on Sundays

I love how you categorize us, I've seen Zach Wilson play more than any QB in this draft including Trevor. Have fun with it, he's not what you think he is but the Jets will do their best to exploit that. Understand I get BYU tv, don't need the prediction model on this loser.

Guess who I had in mind when I wrote that about hoping fields goes to niners to prove ppl wrong!! Lol.

I’ve said a bunch I don’t know on fields, I think it insane to think he a sure fire bust. I think he would for sure succeed if he went to niners or another good franchise instead a crap one!!

I love how you categorize us, I've seen Zach Wilson play more than any QB in this draft including Trevor. Have fun with it, he's not what you think he is but the Jets will do their best to exploit that. Understand I get BYU tv, don't need the prediction model on this loser.

lol. Im not all that high on him either. I’d be shocked if he succeeds with the jets.

Just more hate because Wilson is Mormon and looks 12.

Back