NFL Draft InGame...

I just want it to be true in the worst way. Brother a 49ers fan, dad is a Packers fan and me, a Vikings fan in the middle throwing gas on the fire. it's entertaining haha.
holy shit lol...how do you guys manage to split the NFC north between the 3 of you

anyone know what ATL is doing? I just don't see that Pitts is their biggest need. Fields sitting there for them in the 4 spot, is a Georgia Kid, Matt Schaub was the backup last year, defense sucks...they blew a bunch of leads last year too if I remember correctly?

I think it way too expensive for them to move off Ryan anytime soon, think they keeping him a few more years as 35 apparently not old for qb anymore. Sure their defense terrible but there no way to fix that unless they can trade out, I say might as well go pitts and have a sick offense.

holy shit lol...how do you guys manage to split the NFC north between the 3 of you
well, my dad was a Packers fan from growing up in North Dakota since they were the closest pro team, so I'll give him that. My brother loved Jerry Rice and Joe Montana as a kid (didn't hurt that they were winning at the time). I actually was a huge Walter Payton fan growing up but when we moved to Mpls when I was 12 I decided I'd root for the home teams since I finally lived in a city with a pro team. It's been a struggle for me since then....

Hunt would love it...biggest Goff guy I've ever seen...

He's a stop gap IMO

Shall see.
I'm not saying he's the answer, but you get the other pieces now, including a 1st next year. Next year may be tough.

But then you have the capital to trade up if needed for Howell, or my guy, and I'm a real one I've been on this train since last year, the king, the boss, the future Heisman winner.

Kedon fucking slovis

I'm not saying he's the answer, but you get the other pieces now, including a 1st next year. Next year may be tough.

But then you have the capital to trade up if needed for Howell, or my guy, and I'm a real one I've been on this train since last year, the king, the boss, the future Heisman winner.

Kedon fucking slovis
I took Kedon to win Heisman a few months ago

well, my dad was a Packers fan from growing up in North Dakota since they were the closest pro team, so I'll give him that. My brother loved Jerry Rice and Joe Montana as a kid (didn't hurt that they were winning at the time). I actually was a huge Walter Payton fan growing up but when we moved to Mpls when I was 12 I decided I'd root for the home teams since I finally lived in a city with a pro team. It's been a struggle for me since then....
cool story

Top 10 tho?
I believe the Farley report was yesterday and the top 10 was today;

The Saints are interested in cornerback Caleb Farley, according to Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, and feel they might need to get ahead of the Tennessee Titans to land him.

New Orleans could look to fill its need at cornerback after releasing Janoris Jenkins. South Carolina's Jaycee Horn, Alabama's Patrick Surtain, and Northwestern's Greg Newsome are among the most highly touted cornerback prospects.

hope it's horn or farley tbh for the sake of my props

cool story
My folks got me an NFL uniform with helmet and pads, etc. - the full bit - when I was probably 6, 7, 8 years old. It was the dark blue Chicago Bears Walter Payton uniform. I wore that shit every day. He was my guy until I moved. Actually met him a year after i moved down here at a card signing and got him to autograph a card of mine. '85 Bears were my jam with Fridge, Dent, etc. I loved Willie Gault too haha.

Crowd in Cleveland should be fire too. Not even just the Browns fans, the same people travel for this every year, these superfans that go all know each other. It's gonna be 2 year reunion
are they full capacity this year?

Already a top 5 MVP candidate before camp even begins.
People forget that Payton was the original play caller everyone went nuts for, not shanny, he's had to be way more conservative since Brees lost that arm strength like 5 years ago.

Jameis has a rocket, I think we see some bonkers numbers put up this year by them

I think I'm more excited for the draft this year than I have been in a long time since nobody knows what the hell will happen. Probably means no trades hahah.

People forget that Payton was the original play caller everyone went nuts for, not shanny, he's had to be way more conservative since Brees lost that arm strength like 5 years ago.

Jameis has a rocket, I think we see some bonkers numbers put up this year by them
40 TD's and 40 picks? Joining Canseco in the 40/40 club?

I think I'm more excited for the draft this year than I have been in a long time since nobody knows what the hell will happen. Probably means no trades hahah.

seems like the more excitement we have pre draft the less eventful the draft is. Does appear this one has makings of being pretty interesting!

Lance steaming. Almost -200 to be the 9ers pick. Think that means GQ is staying for at least another year.

Who freaks out about that here every year?
I can’t remember

I do remember when that 1st year it started happening and I got em here and amazed all my friends when I was texting the pics

Haha. Man that was along time ago

Im a purest, and refuse to get the pick ahead of time, I love watching it on TV and just getting it that way

hard to in-game and not be tipped off (or be on Twitter for that matter), but it's fun to hear the rumors so it's a bit of give and take.
Yea I stay off of Social media. I'll pop on here but if folks are tipping the picks I'll just bow out...no freak outs here!

Back