NFL Draft InGame...

I just don’t understand how Cincinnati passes on OL first pick. Everyone saw Burrow take a beating each game then, of course, he suffers a major injury to nobody’s surprise. So you have a stud franchise qb who’s only 24, but potentially one or two major injuries away from being a different player. I just don’t know how you subject your entire franchise to that type of risk.
They can trade down if that's the goal

I just don’t understand how Cincinnati passes on OL first pick. Everyone saw Burrow take a beating each game then, of course, he suffers a major injury to nobody’s surprise. So you have a stud franchise qb who’s only 24, but potentially one or two major injuries away from being a different player. I just don’t know how you subject your entire franchise to that type of risk.
Agree mostly. If he wants Chase tho, do they say no?
Argument I see being made is the drop from Sewell to who they can get in round 2 isnt a massive drop

Whereas jamarr to the wrs there could be massive, and that's assuming jamarr is similar to waddle and smith, when mcshay pointed out in interview I mentioned, he might even be a big drop from jamarr to them, 2019 jamarr was clear number 1 over Jefferson who just put up 88 catches as a rookie, jamarr might be hoolio, plus he has the chemistry with Joey b

I'd take jamarr if I was them

I think a stud receiver makes such a huge difference, than grab OL in 2nd or even late 1st trade up

A number 1 option wr saves a ton of qb hits too

I keep bouncing a variety of bets around in my head and keep coming back to Trask U77.5 as the absolutely best one (-160). Anyone with insight?
I think the Steelers at 55 is a possibility. Their next pick is 87. I dont think he lasts until 87 so if they like him, as has been speculated, they need to take him at 55.

I'd rather Waddle than the other two but obv Chase is the safest one and both Waddle and DeVonta need the correct teams

Seriously if the Falcons get rid of Julio and draft Chase....how are they better? Seems idiotic.

Argument I see being made is the drop from Sewell to who they can get in round 2 isnt a massive drop

Whereas jamarr to the wrs there could be massive, and that's assuming jamarr is similar to waddle and smith, when mcshay pointed out in interview I mentioned, he might even be a big drop from jamarr to them, 2019 jamarr was clear number 1 over Jefferson who just put up 88 catches as a rookie, jamarr might be hoolio, plus he has the chemistry with Joey b
I think Jamar is better than em all. Even coming out. He’s a dog and rarely misses a 50/50 ball. Totally built for the NFL and Joey B has real rep with him like you said.

I think Jamar is better than em all. Even coming out. He’s a dog and rarely misses a 50/50 ball. Totally built for the NFL and Joey B has real rep with him like you said.
Yep, jamarr is a stud, hes a top 5 wr within the next few years imo, and I think he is a number 1 wr even next year

I don't think waddle and smith are near that level, they could be number 1 receivers, but their ceiling isnt what jamarrs is, not close

Falcons are tricky, because their offense could easily be top 5 again this year, especially if they draft pitts and hes a stud right away

So some people say go qb, but ryan may have 3 or 4 years left as a top 10 qb. I'd want to take another shot with their weapons, and kyle pitts

I hear you. The risk just seems too much for me, that Bengals o line was atrocious last year. Sewell is a damn good prospect in his own right. I think finding solid WRs is easier than OL with the way football has been trending. Not to mention Bengals already have some decent weapons

Falcons are tricky, because their offense could easily be top 5 again this year, especially if they draft pitts and hes a stud right away

So some people say go qb, but ryan may have 3 or 4 years left as a top 10 qb. I'd want to take another shot with their weapons, and kyle pitts
The Falcons are a mystery. I feel like Matty Ice on 3rd downs just never seems to get it done. They got weapons and names everywhere tho. Weird weird team

The Falcons are a mystery. I feel like Matty Ice on 3rd downs just never seems to get it done. They got weapons and names everywhere tho. Weird weird team
All of this

Honestly think time for them to move on from Natty Ice

This will be the best position for ATL to take a QB they could ever hope for. Use it although I'm not so sold on Mac, Fields could be an interesting fit.

All of this

Honestly think time for them to move on from Natty Ice
I think they give it another year, and if they suck, start to tank early, much better position to take a qb next year

Next year is a better qb year after head and shoulders anyway, howell or slovis, I see a bunch if 2022 rankings high on rattler, ridder, shough etc.

I keep bouncing a variety of bets around in my head and keep coming back to Trask U77.5 as the absolutely best one (-160). Anyone with insight?
I’ll probably be on Trask U and Mond O. It’s not that we have any information, but it’s mostly a scouting thing. I think Trask has top 10 talent and Mond is not an nfl qb.

Najee harris as first rb I'm seeing at -200

Etienne is at +200

Harris o/u is 26.5, etienne is 34.5

I wanna be all over Harris as first rb

Also trevon moehrig o26.5, see him linked to raiders a ton, but I dont see him being picked at 17, if they take him in first, it's a trade up from one of there 3 picks from 48-80 and I dont see those getting a pick under 26

Also like waddle u11.5 at -120

Assuming Bengals go jamarr

Still have dolphins at 6
Giants at 11

Even if they don't, good chance waddle still goes 11 to giants if jamarr is gone at 6

Thing with Moehrig is he'll be the best player at his position, hard to see someone who doesn't even need a safety pass on that opp before 27 imo

Thing with Moehrig is he'll be the best player at his position, hard to see someone who doesn't even need a safety pass on that opp before 27 imo
Ya that's what I'm still hesitating a bit on, but it's just such a corner stacked first, a wr stacked first, and safeties have never gone super high in general

The defensive players are all dropping too

Micah Parsons was a top 10 lock like a month ago and now most mocks have him anywhere from 11 to 18, with only a few at 9 if denver takes him. His over under is 12.5 I think

Gonna look into more tomorrow, those were just first 3 that stood out

Ya that's what I'm still hesitating a bit on, but it's just such a corner stacked first, a wr stacked first, and safeties have never gone super high in general

The defensive players are all dropping too

Micah Parsons was a top 10 lock like a month ago and now most mocks have him anywhere from 11 to 18, with only a few at 9 if denver takes him. His over under is 12.5 I think

Gonna look into more tomorrow, those were just first 3 that stood out
I have Parsons u14.5

I have Parsons u14.5
I like it, I think someone has to pull the trigger before that

I'd love him in vegas if he falls past that, we need OL and safety more, but those can be gotten in 2nd and 3rd if hes still there, Parsons is gonna change a defense for someone quickly

I like it, I think someone has to pull the trigger before that

I'd love him in vegas if he falls past that, we need OL and safety more, but those can be gotten in 2nd and 3rd if hes still there, Parsons is gonna change a defense for someone quickly
Ya my thinking is someone trades up if he goes past Dallas at 10 which he very well could if they're set on Surtain

This is where I could see the Cards trade down, going to need a slot guy when Larry leaves and don't need the 16th pick to get one
Titans heavily rumored to be interested in one if they don’t take a corner. Moore from ole miss and Toney are on their radar

Reactions: KJ
Titans heavily rumored to be interested in one if they don’t take a corner. Moore from ole miss and Toney are on their radar
For us, assuming Surtain, Horn, Waddle and Smith are gone, it will come down to the medicals on Farley I believe but back surgery is not ideal in a first rd pick....that said Farley is THAT good in a position of need so we'll see

For us, assuming Surtain, Horn, Waddle and Smith are gone, it will come down to the medicals on Farley I believe but back surgery is not ideal in a first rd pick....that said Farley is THAT good in a position of need so we'll see
Yeah I want Farley if he falls that far. His medical should check out ok and he’s be a top 5 or 10 pick had he not had surgery

Reactions: KJ
Again, why did they give up that draft capital exactly?

Shanny is a dud, and if you believe in him...I can buy it but Lynch is a true statue

I would do a deal like that if I'm GB. They could ask for more too and they would get a ton of cap relief to spend on FA.

Back