NFL Draft InGame...

Guess who I had in mind when I wrote that about hoping fields goes to niners to prove ppl wrong!! Lol.

I’ve said a bunch I don’t know on fields, I think it insane to think he a sure fire bust. I think he would for sure succeed if he went to niners or another good franchise instead a crap one!!
I know that was meant for me and its all in good fun.

Lance favored now to go #3?

ive wondered all along if niners were just lying to all these sources. One cause I just can’t believe they moved up for Jones, 2nd niners usually get things done without anything getting out so it seems odd all a sudden everyone been told who they were gonna pick!!

Fields is Terrell Pryor Jr.

I think you wrong bout that, I knew Pryor sucked, I knew Haskins was a terrible pick, I don’t feel that way at all bout Fields. Im not 100% sold he for sure gonna be great but I think if he went to the niners he would be. He ends up going to a crap team it could def turn out bad for him but that true with almost everyone. I’ve just never understood how you so sold on him being a bust but Wilson being great? It very confusing to me.

Dead serious this is maybe the first time since I've lived here that I have no idea what the Cards will do. I think if the right guy is there at 7 they trade with Detroit, don't think we move to 6, asking price seems too high. But the wrong pieces, can easily see trading down too. The drama is real!
needs are what, OL and DL, LB, CB? If Parsons falls I could see someone moving up to get him. He'll be a great pro.

Would Ken Dorsey be a top 10 pick in this draft if the Niners traded up for Mac Jones who is this years version of Dorsey.

I still refuse to believe niners are taking Jones! I might not believe it if/when they call his name! Lol. That seems like one thing we all can agree on, niners nuts if they moved up to take Jones!

if ya’ll got pitts somehow they be my favorite team for sure!!!
Think it's the difference between 6 and 7...Fins want too much, Lions will deal if he's there (they don't need one) and outside of that I can see us moving down

Well, then there might be a good chance SF trades 3.

that would be kinda strange wouldn’t it? Couldn’t it be they loved Lance all along and just been lying? Seems to me since they still have Jimmy g Lance be kinda perfect for them to take. We know this a copy cat league and ppl still have the kc/mahomes model fresh on their minds! Supposedly Lance has that kind of raw talent, you have a guy you can win with but can’t stay healthy. Why not the the biggest upside and hope he learns before Jimmy g gets hurt again?

Think it's the difference between 6 and 7...Fins want too much, Lions will deal if he's there (they don't need one) and outside of that I can see us moving down

fish should take him too. They got a solid te but nothing wrong with 2 and their coach did come from the hoody tree!!

fish should take him too. They got a solid te but nothing wrong with 2 and their coach did come from the hoody tree!!
Crazy we dissect this shit to misery. If Miami takes Pitts, like Atlanta, they're the same team as last year

Everyone thinks Pitts is sure fire which may be true...but how many teams need a tight end to get them 2-3 extra wins. I'd be ecstatic to trade up and get him but certainly would mortgage the future for it.

Crazy we dissect this shit to misery. If Miami takes Pitts, like Atlanta, they're the same team as last year

that why I had stopped watching anything but mlb network the last week. Really had no interest but since I heard it was tonight and I’m kinda bored figured what the hell, lol.

i don’t understand this whole “if team takes him they same as last year” thing you got going on. We know he a potential all timer, putting elite players on your team the only way to get better, what could they do that would make you think more highly of them? They already got bunch of draft capitol, they got the guy they think gonna be their qb. A elite te certainly should help in their young Qb’s development. I dunno how he wouldn’t make any team better?

that why I had stopped watching anything but mlb network the last week. Really had no interest but since I heard it was tonight and I’m kinda bored figured what the hell, lol.

i don’t understand this whole “if team takes him they same as last year” thing you got going on. We know he a potential all timer, putting elite players on your team the only way to get better, what could they do that would make you think more highly of them? They already got bunch of draft capitol, they got the guy they think gonna be their qb. A elite te certainly should help in their young Qb’s development. I dunno how he wouldn’t make any team better?
For me it takes a dynamic offense for the TE to make a difference. He certainly helps Tua, but they aren't a dynamic offense. It's all chicken scratch on paper til you see it, but you really think Pitts is the difference between Miami and Buffalo? Or New England even?

that would be kinda strange wouldn’t it? Couldn’t it be they loved Lance all along and just been lying? Seems to me since they still have Jimmy g Lance be kinda perfect for them to take. We know this a copy cat league and ppl still have the kc/mahomes model fresh on their minds! Supposedly Lance has that kind of raw talent, you have a guy you can win with but can’t stay healthy. Why not the the biggest upside and hope he learns before Jimmy g gets hurt again?
I don't get why SF is being so coy about it other than to try to draw some interest from teams that might be willing to give them a haul. But it makes no sense to trade up in the first place only to trade back unless you know who you want when you make the trade. Lance is the right pick, but for whatever reason it seems they are hot on Jones.

Its funny because they wouldn't hype Jones for no reason. Nobody else is trading up to get him, so maybe they are blowing smoke to get other teams interested in Lance by feigning interest in him.

I played some thinking that the Bungals have smartened up:

Farley under 25.5 (currently 27.5) (1.86)
Sewell under 5.5 (2.76)
Chase over 5.5 (2.50)
Horn under 14.5 (1.72)

The Sewell/Chase plays are banking on the Bungals to do the smart thing and that is if you protect Joe, "anyone" should be able to catch a ball.. where if you don't protect Joe...well goodluck?

I don't get why SF is being so coy about it other than to try to draw some interest from teams that might be willing to give them a haul. But it makes no sense to trade up in the first place only to trade back unless you know who you want when you make the trade. Lance is the right pick, but for whatever reason it seems they are hot on Jones.

Its funny because they wouldn't hype Jones for no reason. Nobody else is trading up to get him, so maybe they are blowing smoke to get other teams interested in Lance by feigning interest in him.

it all so damn confusing. I thought they were well run till all this happened. When they had made moves in the past I don’t remember things getting out so i found it strange it came out so fast after the trade that they loved Mac Jones. Not just the fact it confusing As hell to me Mac Jones the one they like. Before the trade wasnt jones being talked about as the last qb going and way further down? I remember when there was talk pats could potentially get Jones at 15!

it all so damn confusing. I thought they were well run till all this happened. When they had made moves in the past I don’t remember things getting out so i found it strange it came out so fast after the trade that they loved Mac Jones. Not just the fact it confusing As hell to me Mac Jones the one they like. Before the trade wasnt jones being talked about as the last qb going and way further down? I remember when there was talk pats could potentially get Jones at 15!
Well, I not-so-secretly hope SF takes Jones at 3. My brother is a huge 49ers fan so I'd love nothing more than to give him shit for it. the SOB sent me the draft video of the Vikes selecting Christian Ponder this morning. Fucker... lol

anyone know what ATL is doing? I just don't see that Pitts is their biggest need. Fields sitting there for them in the 4 spot, is a Georgia Kid, Matt Schaub was the backup last year, defense sucks...they blew a bunch of leads last year too if I remember correctly?

For me it takes a dynamic offense for the TE to make a difference. He certainly helps Tua, but they aren't a dynamic offense. It's all chicken scratch on paper til you see it, but you really think Pitts is the difference between Miami and Buffalo? Or New England even?

I mean no but there isn’t one guy Miami can take who be the difference for them. They gotta use all those picks they stockpiled and add several good pieces to their offense. Think I would start with the most gifted of the bunch regardless which position. Good wr’s easier to come by these days than what looks to be a all world tight end with big play ability. Just think they at the stage in the process they should take most talented weapon they can get, especially if one as good as pitts gets to them. Not sure why else they woulda traded back up to 6?

I played some thinking that the Bungals have smartened up:

Farley under 25.5 (currently 27.5) (1.86)
Sewell under 5.5 (2.76)
Chase over 5.5 (2.50)
Horn under 14.5 (1.72)

The Sewell/Chase plays are banking on the Bungals to do the smart thing and that is if you protect Joe, "anyone" should be able to catch a ball.. where if you don't protect Joe...well goodluck?
I’m right there with you, look back a few pages and I was saying the same thing. Issue is cincy doesn’t typically make smart decisions

I mean no but there isn’t one guy Miami can take who be the difference for them. They gotta use all those picks they stockpiled and add several good pieces to their offense. Think I would start with the most gifted of the bunch regardless which position. Good wr’s easier to come by these days than what looks to be a all world tight end with big play ability. Just think they at the stage in the process they should take most talented weapon they can get, especially if one as good as pitts gets to them. Not sure why else they woulda traded back up to 6?
Receiver mate

They somehow get Chase or Waddle it's a win

So did lynch tell shanny he cant draft mackorkle and shanny said fuck this

So they tried for rodgers, no go

And now its lance or fields?

Well, I not-so-secretly hope SF takes Jones at 3. My brother is a huge 49ers fan so I'd love nothing more than to give him shit for it. the SOB sent me the draft video of the Vikes selecting Christian Ponder this morning. Fucker... lol

lmao. That would be pretty fitting then. Unfortunately I feel like jones or whoever they take can probably turn out pretty decent with them whether if the right pick or not. I just don’t understand why give up the draft capitol for a guy like jones, couldn’t they just have got teddy b? They could win with him also. Shanny offense is really good and they stacked with weapons who can run after the catch!!

Receiver mate

They somehow get Chase or Waddle it's a win

WRs easier to come by later. I just don’t think you pass on a unique talent at te. They coulda got a wr at 12. I just heard someone say chase was going to bungals, I thought they would get some help protecting Burrow!! Lol.

Back