NFL Draft InGame...

There is no way I'd take Jones over Lance or Fields (in that order). JMO, but Mac Jones is not going to last long without an elite OL in front of him.
If they go Mac that has to be one of the all time dumbest trades. They could've sat still and taken him.

There is no way I'd take Jones over Lance or Fields (in that order). JMO, but Mac Jones is not going to last long without an elite OL in front of him.
He had crazy talent around him. Defense in SEC wasn’t stellar last year either

I’m not hating on the guy he seems accurate and doesn’t make mistakes but NFL so hard
Not a big arm( could be wrong)

You forget Zac Wilson is in this draft?
Wilson gets knocked because he is Mormon and looks like he's 12. In the meantime they slobber all over Fields who is just the latest in a long line of Ohio State QBs that have no chance of success in the NFL. The only thing Wilson has against him is the fact that he is going to the Jets but maybe this coaching staff will be the polar opposite of Gase who ruined the last QB.

Wilson would be a guaranteed HOF if he goes to the 9ers. He could be out of the league in a few years as a Jet.

Fields to my 9ers is scary. I would like him to sit for 2-3 years behind Jimmy in that scenario.

Some bets I’m on so far
Waddle under 11.5 +105
Under 0.5 safeties r1 +200
Cardinals first pick offensive player +180
Fields under 4.5 -110
So difficult for me with this stuff but the Fields one should be safe

Rumor around here is Cards might trade up to get Pitts if he's available at 7 with Detroit, think the Fins asking price at 6 will be too much. Only other way I see them not going DB is if Waddle falls to them, not sure they trade up for him and I really don't think they go OL but assume Surtain and Horn are gone, I still think they really like Farley.

So difficult for me with this stuff but the Fields one should be safe

Rumor around here is Cards might trade up to get Pitts if he's available at 7 with Detroit, think the Fins asking price at 6 will be too much. Only other way I see them not going DB is if Waddle falls to them, not sure they trade up for him and I really don't think they go OL but assume Surtain and Horn are gone, I still think they really like Farley.
I would not be surprised if cards try to help out Murray with another weapon or offensive line help so that’s why I think there’s some value in the +180. But DB is definitely a huge need

I would not be surprised if cards try to help out Murray with another weapon or offensive line help so that’s why I think there’s some value in the +180. But DB is definitely a huge need
I'm less inclined on them going OL with the extensions and trade w/Raiders this offseason, it's just much less of a need to address in round 1 now. TE is huge, obviously taking on AJ for a year is the bandaid they expect to cover a Fitz retirement so another WR is certainly not out of the question

I'm less inclined on them going OL with the extensions and trade w/Raiders this offseason, it's just much less of a need to address in round 1 now. TE is huge, obviously taking on AJ for a year is the bandaid they expect to cover a Fitz retirement so another WR is certainly not out of the question
pitts or chase could def be there. I think cincy has to go OL

Reactions: KJ
Adding
Bills first pick defensive player -210
Davonta smith over 11.5 -130
Chase over 5.5 -140

That number on the Bills is insane. I can’t believe D player is favored, let slide by anywhere near that much.

An awful lot of the talk around here with the local guys is that Etienne is probably a target for them at 30. Also OL or WR is a good possibility. I’d be inclined to bet it the other way, especially given you’d be getting a really nice + number.

That number on the Bills is insane. I can’t believe D player is favored, let slide by anywhere near that much.

An awful lot of the talk around here with the local guys is that Etienne is probably a target for them at 30. Also OL or WR is a good possibility. I’d be inclined to bet it the other way, especially given you’d be getting a really nice + number.
Huh interesting. I really think they go edge or db but what do I know

Who do you want DET to pick? Fields seems attainable
You know, I truly do not know...

I was one of the bigger JF fans going back to UGA and one of the very few that said he'd tear it up at OSU so I've always liked him. His improvement from '19 to '20 in the passing game was something IMHO.

I would be okay with that pick. Otherwise, this is a rebuild...go trenches?

You know, I truly do not know...

I was one of the bigger JF fans going back to UGA and one of the very few that said he'd tear it up at OSU so I've always liked him. His improvement from '19 to '20 in the passing game was something IMHO.

I would be okay with that pick. Otherwise, this is a rebuild...go trenches?
Tough one for sure since there’s so many needs and rebuilding with a new regime. Think you’re right, based on what we know about Campbell and spielman

I keep bouncing a variety of bets around in my head and keep coming back to Trask U77.5 as the absolutely best one (-160). Anyone with insight?
So, we are talking about by early 3rd round.

Obviously we'll see a lot of trading up on Friday night to get into position for guys. That gives ya pretty solid headway into the 3rd round.

I keep bouncing a variety of bets around in my head and keep coming back to Trask U77.5 as the absolutely best one (-160). Anyone with insight?
Heard mcshay on pmt and he said he expected the 3 qbs after the top 5 to go on 2nd round, said 1 might even sneak into late 1st

Trask, Mond, and mills

Liking Pats to draft a QB in round 1 at +110, not necessarily at 15, seems a trade spot for them but guessing they find a way to get one of Mac or Fields

I just don’t understand how Cincinnati passes on OL first pick. Everyone saw Burrow take a beating each game then, of course, he suffers a major injury to nobody’s surprise. So you have a stud franchise qb who’s only 24, but potentially one or two major injuries away from being a different player. I just don’t know how you subject your entire franchise to that type of risk.

I just don’t understand how Cincinnati passes on OL first pick. Everyone saw Burrow take a beating each game then, of course, he suffers a major injury to nobody’s surprise. So you have a stud franchise qb who’s only 24, but potentially one or two major injuries away from being a different player. I just don’t know how you subject your entire franchise to that type of risk.
Agree mostly. If he wants Chase tho, do they say no?

Back