***NFL Draft In-Game Thread***

They legitimately scored tonight

They just lost a play maker

Love what they did and no chance Cards were getting anything close to Hollywood at 23

Ravens are much better tonight

I agree they had a very good draft. I just don’t agree with giving up their best playmaker in a league that becoming increasingly about having playmakers. Great move by cardinals imo

Reactions: KJ
Ravens draft guys who we watched in college and wr know can’t miss. Losers like the jags draft kids that looked great in boxer shorts at combine!

I agree they had a very good draft. I just don’t agree with giving up their best playmaker in a league that becoming increasingly about having playmakers. Great move by cardinals imo
I agree with them giving him up to the Cards

I think Pickett takes them from a complete rebuild to maybe a low level playoff team with a better than average backup although I assume Trubisky starts the season

That division is going to be interesting. Don't think Pitt are remotely out of it....hell can make a case that all 4 teams are really really good at what they do best

Ravens will likely select a top RB tomorrow

I agree with them giving him up to the Cards

I think Pickett takes them from a complete rebuild to maybe a low level playoff team with a better than average backup although I assume Trubisky starts the season

That division is going to be interesting. Don't think Pitt are remotely out of it....hell can make a case that all 4 teams are really really good at what they do best

Ravens will likely select a top RB tomorrow

Think there a case afc north every bit as good the loaded afc west! Steelers would have or will compete with trubisky as starter. Tomlin a winner. Either option worlds better than Big Ben been the last few years

Think there a case afc north every bit as good the loaded afc west! Steelers would have or will compete with trubisky as starter. Tomlin a winner. Either option worlds better than Big Ben been the last few years
Loaded. It's simple. Better than AFC West.

Broncos might win one game in the division, Chiefs slide, no clue Raiders, Chargers increase

1. Baltimore, 2. Cincinnati, 3. Steez, 4 Browns is how I see it but there's not a ton of confidence in that

Loaded. It's simple. Better than AFC West.

Broncos might win one game in the division, Chiefs slide, no clue Raiders, Chargers increase

1. Baltimore, 2. Cincinnati, 3. Steez, 4 Browns is how I see it but there's not a ton of confidence in that

Broncos win one game in what division? I feel another disagreement coming! Lol: Please tell me you not in the Russ isn’t all that camp? Donks are gonna be really good! Kc coulda used one them wrs, I kinda expected they get one but didn’t realize they were all gonna go by pick 18!! Raiders have chance to be pretty fantastic. Chargers still missing a coach, other than that they set! Lol. 1) donks 2) kc 3) raiders 4) chargers I guess, that pretty strong! Chargers really need a competent coach!

North impossible to figure out

Broncos win one game in what division? I feel another disagreement coming! Lol: Please tell me you not in the Russ isn’t all that camp? Donks are gonna be really good! Kc coulda used one them wrs, I kinda expected they get one but didn’t realize they were all gonna go by pick 18!! Raiders have chance to be pretty fantastic. Chargers still missing a coach, other than that they set! Lol. 1) donks 2) kc 3) raiders 4) chargers I guess, that pretty strong! Chargers really need a competent coach!

North impossible to figure out
Fading Denver big time, whole concept that Russ randomly makes them good is not how I do this hobby

Fading Denver big time, whole concept that Russ randomly makes them good is not how I do this hobby

They were solid without a qb. Don’t understand why you don’t think Russ not worth a couple more wins easy? Assuming new coach prob be better, if anything he at least competent offensively which be a great improvement for Russ. Russ for mvp how im doing this hobby!

They were solid without a qb. Don’t understand why you don’t think Russ not worth a couple more wins easy? Assuming new coach prob be better, if anything he at least competent offensively which be a great improvement for Russ.
I don't think they're any better than Seattle this last season, on paper SD, KC, OAK should beat them 5/6 times

I don't think they're any better than Seattle this last season, on paper SD, KC, OAK should beat them 5/6 times

Not a chance, side bet they win way more games than seattle did? Div Is brutal but extra playoff spot these days

Raiders the one team that makes things tough. They very interesting. Chargers have a idiot for a coach.

Not a chance, side bet they win way more games than seattle did?
I don't bet on stuff that's outside the lines, it's called taking a stance. It's wrong a lot. I don't even know what Seattle won this year but if I want to bet it and like a plus money, on that, why would I do one of these?

I think they're the worst team in the AFC West and by a decent margin

Donks running backs way better than what Seattle had till the last few weeks anyways when what’s his face was healthy and emerged, O- line better, defense better, offensive scheme surely be better. Seattle better wrs, only position they better than donks but not like Denver wr corp isn’t plenty good.

Raiders the one team that makes things tough. They very interesting. Chargers have a idiot for a coach.
If you think the coach matters that much when all things are settled, that the fun part

SD is better than every other team in the division...you really gonna make your decisions on the couple times a coach has to make a decision?

If you think the coach matters that much when all things are settled, that the fun part

SD is better than every other team in the division...you really gonna make your decisions on the couple times a coach has to make a decision?

Seeing how they not much better, they all very close and nfl games are decided by a few plays most weeks, yes I think coach a big problem. I don’t see them as vastly better than any thd others.

Didht say that, I have no clue what he be as a head coach. Just think his offensive scheme be easily the best Russ has had under Pete and his dumb shit OC’s.
Guess I rely on that when they are my favorite fade team going into NFL

Right behind are Jags and Houston but they're easy fades

Seems like everywhere else the fade price is built in already, maybe Cleveland works, not sure Atlanta will ever offer value.

But Denver is my fave, Chiefs might hit that list too really

We can argue NFL in 3 months. We got mavs/suns to argue bout now!! Lol
Good thing 3 weeks ago you were all in on either Suns/Grizz/GSW! Dallas couldn't have done Jack in that series to persuade you otherwise unless you're bored. Not gonna argue, gonna enjoy the ride. Happy to be playing a middling team in a best of 7.

Good thing 3 weeks ago you were all in on either Suns/Grizz/GSW! Dallas couldn't have done Jack in that series to persuade you otherwise unless you're bored. Not gonna argue, gonna enjoy the ride. Happy to be playing a middling team in a best of 7.

Im never all in on anything. Says all year didn’t think grizz getting out west this year, I still think it be suns.warriors. Just think Dallas gonna give them hell

Where they gonna put these totals? We should go back to nba forum, lol.
I seriously don't care about forums or threads, I click what's new and see everything posted, never go to forums or threads

Why it's funny when you post the same think in three different threads, I don't do the forum game

You post it, I see it one, two, three, four, five, six rings

I'm seeing it

Less reading is vital once you start wearing readers. Started at 45 for me and now can't leave home without them 2 years later

So basically packers traded adams for a 3 technique d-tackle? I guess that woulda worked, in the 70s? Im assuming this not exactly Arron Donald? They got one more pick coming from the trade, good bet that the guy won’t be as impactful as Adam’s? Lol

Last edited:
Gotta feel the eagles plan. I’ve seen them attempt to draft wr before, they left a all world guy on the board while they took some scrub from tcu! Smart move by them to give up the right to try that again and pay for the known commodity in AJ brown! Long as Hurts their qb he gonna be making dick so they can afford to shell out for wr! Even if they decide after this year Hurts not the guy then they back to drafting and will have another qb on rookie deal for 3-5 years! They can pay all the other positions!

Donf much understand titans plan, they have themselves a rather bargain basement QB themselves so why wouldn’t they pay their stud wr? If Willis on the board at 35 they should take him!

Last edited:
Less reading is vital once you start wearing readers. Started at 45 for me and now can't leave home without them 2 years later

I’ve been blind as fuck ever since I can remember so you lost me there!!! Readers? I’ve always read book, mag. Phone (now days), with screen or pages right in my face, still do it now just out of habit I suppose.

Annually a Jags‘ fan proudest day of the year!

Still feeling this way? How do you feel bout drafting potential over production? Call me a wussy (I’ll say it, im a wussy) but with the 1st pick I gotta take someone who produced in college! Call me really crazy but if I was gonna take a kid with all kinds of red flags I woulda took Stingly! Ya’ll do kinda get another high pick with the clemson running back I assume healthy?

Omg. I just watched replay of the beginning of draft. How pathetic and fake when the jerkoff commish calls up the original studio gangster ice cube. Lmao. “Cube, come up here baby”, you gotta be kidding me. Cube says to say “yea, hell yea” and they scream it back like they at a concert from 30 years ago! It amazing these ppl were genuinely excited.

Last edited:
"Hopefully win some ballgames"

Hopefully? As in you're not sure?

I appreciate the honesty. He can’t do much to control outcomes, his qb sucks, his teams culture sucks, they never win. Last thing the poor guy wants is his kids to be playing video 20 years back of him saying how lions gonna win and asking him what happened, how come they only won 50 games in his 9 year career?!!!

Poor kid already had to lie bout being excited to go back to motor city!! No way that true. I guess it could be but I’d have been excited to go far far away!

Last edited:
What, taking Reagor over Jefferson didn't work out????

Ya think that had anything to do with trading pick and willing to pay AJ Briwn? They tried the drafting thing before, they not good at it!! I didn’t know Jefferson was gonna be what he is (obviously nobody knew to that level) but I laughed hard when eagles called the kid from tcu with so many other talented wrs who you could see doing things on film!!

Still feeling this way? How do you feel bout drafting potential over production? Call me a wussy (I’ll say it, im a wussy) but with the 1st pick I gotta take someone who produced in college! Call me really crazy but if I was gonna take a kid with all kinds of red flags I woulda took Stingly! Ya’ll do kinda get another high pick with the clemson running back I assume healthy?
Yeah we did a great job drafting like the one position we didn't need help with lol

I woulda took one the kids who actually got sacks in college if that what I wanted.
i was referring to running back last year but yeah. This is the same Taven Bryan bullshit. When will Jacksonville just go extinct so I can go be a fan of a real team lol?

What jags wr room looking like? Assuming they still got what’s his face they just signed as free agent last year. Then some other guys. Poor Trevor. At least he got a decent offensive minded coach now. Oh shit. Just remembered they paid dude from cardinals way too much money!

What jags wr room looking like? Assuming they still got what’s his face they just signed as free agent last year. Then some other guys. Poor Trevor. At least he got a decent offensive minded coach now. Oh shit. Just remembered they paid dude from cardinals way too much money!
Yeah Marvin Jones and now Kirk

Back