***NFL Draft In-Game Thread***

This is like a Ravens and Pats scripted draft more picks and get your guys

If they get a steal at 25 after trading the 23 from the Cards, getting the ND safety and even something worthwhile on offense they have done very, very well

This is like a Ravens and Pats scripted draft more picks and get your guys

If they get a steal at 25 after trading the 23 from the Cards, getting the ND safety and even something worthwhile on offense they have done very, very well

I mean I tend to trust that franchise but sure don’t understand why they taking weapons away from Lamar instead of adding? Poor kid has yet to know what nfl life be like with a true #1, Hollywood was as close he had and now he gone.

I mean I tend to trust that franchise but sure don’t understand why they taking weapons away from Lamar instead of adding? Poor kid has yet to know what nfl life be like with a true #1, Hollywood was as close he had and now he gone.
Bateman replaces Hollywood pretty easily. Andrews is still a beast. Getting their injured RBs will be huge. They're doing well.

They got better tonight but their skill positions have to be addressed at some point

Concept of building from the center of the LOS out has always been their thing, great scrimmage control allows #2s look like #1 receivers with a QB like Lamar

They got better tonight but their skill positions have to be addressed at some point

Concept of building from the center of the LOS out has always been their thing, great scrimmage control allows #2s look like #1 receivers with a QB like Lamar

I think he would look a hell a lot better if they would get him a 1, I get how they build and I like it, I like the kids they drafted tonight, straight up good football players, unlike jags who draft on “hope a Mfer reaches potential”, but their oc sucks at pass concepts and they don’t have anyone on outside who can just go win 1 on 1. Maybe what’s his face they drafted few years back out of Minnesota is improving dramatically?

Speaking of jags and drafting on hopes and dreams of reaching combine potential! Lol.
Seems like half this first round has been NYG/NYJ/JAX/DET

Every time I seem to look away from the NBA it seems like one of them are picking

I sure as hell don’t understand how you draft a kid 1st overall who didn’t produce in college? That how you continue drafting at the top every damn year. I like the coaching hire but their drafts continue to suck!

Seems like half this first round has been NYG/NYJ/JAX/DET

Every time I seem to look away from the NBA it seems like one of them are picking

I was thinking same thing, never seen so many teams with multiple 1st rounders, yet at least one of them still isn’t any better! (Jags anyone!)

I was thinking same thing, never seen so many teams with multiple 1st rounders, yet at least one of them still isn’t any better! (Jags anyone!)
If history has a say it's at least 3 of them and the other is the NYG and we know how that's going

Did falcons really take the 1st wr and they went the usc kid? I think that was dumb!
I actually like him, remember they have depleted the WR core with crazy shit like trading Julio and whatever the fuck Ridley has going on

I actually like him, remember they have depleted the WR core with crazy shit like trading Julio and whatever the fuck Ridley has going on

I don’t hate him, I just don’t think he was the best of this group.

I knew atl was going wr, that part makes sense, when they hopefully find a qb in another year they will have the degen back, this kid and pitts, that quite thd weaponry. Seeing how I have a throw away year I woulda went the hurt kid from bama for real. Or the Ohio st kid. I think London a possession wr, which fine but he won’t be best in this class,

I dunno man. I woulda put a burner with pitts and the degen
Burners that catch tough passes are rare, hard to predict them

He will catch balls

So many burner fly but can't adjust when they need to. He will go grab the ball from someone that can't get to his peak point, I do know that

Burners that catch tough passes are rare, hard to predict them

He will catch balls

So many burner fly but can't adjust when they need to. He will go grab the ball from someone that can't get to his peak point, I do know that

When you pick the 1st wr in draft you can get a burner with ball skills. Shockingly we disagree! Lol. Let me be right bout mavs 1st, we talk bout this in another year or 2!! Lol

When you pick the 1st wr in draft you can get a burner with ball skills. Shockingly we disagree! Lol. Let me be right bout mavs 1st, we talk bout this in another year or 2!! Lol
It just so rarely works out that way, you have to pick and choose on those guys and they're usually bang or bust

I like that pick for them. Lotta speed guys need other guys to step up, some can't adjust, some drop the ball.

I prefer the guys that are gonna snag that shit and not just outrun....they need a speed receiver like Adams but need others that will allow him one-on-one at times. Pack corp isn't freeing up anyone right now.

Back