***NFL Draft In-Game Thread***

It just so rarely works out that way, you have to pick and choose on those guys and they're usually bang or bust

I like that pick for them. Lotta speed guys need other guys to step up, some can't adjust, some drop the ball.

I prefer the guys that are gonna snag that shit and not just outrun....they need a speed receiver like Adams but need others that will allow him one-on-one at times. Pack corp isn't freeing up anyone right now.

I woulda took the bama kid in the position they in where this year a throw away

Rodgers gotta be super pumped with the 2 Uga defensive players! That will help him score more than 7 points in playoffs next year!!

I woulda took the bama kid in the position they in where this year a throw away
Which one? I don't think the really fast one does well in the NFL

I like the other one

Liked both tOSU receivers but different skill sets, reality is it's about your skill set and works best

Which one? I don't think the really fast one does well in the NFL

I like the other one

Liked both tOSU receivers but different skill sets, reality is it's about your skill set and works best

The one who got hurt at end who lions took, or the osu kids. Just don’t think London gonna pop.

There no way I woulda stuck around for this whole round.
Just like every other Vegas event I went there for I'd still be at the tables or the strip club

I would not like attending this event at all, it's hard to watch on tv. In person it has to be miserable with lines for drinks and a sausage fest that smells like saurkraut

Just like every other Vegas event I went there for I'd still be at the tables or the strip club

I would not like attending this event at all, it's hard to watch on tv. In person it has to be miserable with lines for drinks and a sausage fest that smells like saurkraut
Come on now...thats just the Green Bay contingent

Watching texas/usc at the book was so fun. Watching this not so much.

Reactions: KJ
Wonder the last time 1 QB went in the first round

And fwiw I think Steez and Pickett were about as perfect a marriage you could ask for

I like Pickett and think they shoulda went Willis. Although if the cousins comps are good I think that better than ppl mean to make it, if cousins didn’t shrink in big moments/games he be fine.

I like Pickett and think they shoulda went Willis. Although if the cousins comps are good I think that better than ppl mean to make it, if cousins didn’t shrink in big moments/games he be fine.
I really can't see Willis as a QB in Pittsburgh, Pickett was always the right pick imo

I don’t really get that
I put a lot of weight in knowing city/atmosphere etc....he knows that. He won't be a homerun hitter often

But he should be productive there, they don't need some diamond studded guy in the locker room

They need a Pickett

Someone is gonna actually get a helluva QB early in the 2nd round though

As everyone was saying it woulda made a lot more sense to give up a later round pick and move back into end of round so they could have got that 5th year. Surely it wouldn’t have taken that much to convince pats to come off their chattenooga pick!! Lol

I put a lot of weight in knowing city/atmosphere etc....he knows that. He won't be a homerun hitter often

But he should be productive there, they don't need some diamond studded guy in the locker room

They need a Pickett

Fair enough. I was higher on Pickett than most ppl during the year, sitting out the bowl game made me sour on him some. Plus I was a fan of his game in college, that doesn’t exactly mean I thought he was great pro prospect, I think he be pretty good.

My thoughts exactly. Tough to question that front office tho
They legitimately scored tonight

They just lost a play maker

Love what they did and no chance Cards were getting anything close to Hollywood at 23

Ravens are much better tonight

The only thing that doesn’t make a ton of sense to me (far as Steelers go), Is Pickett not a kid I would have sitting, I think he as starter ready as it gets, so now what they do with trubisky? They just gonna have a legit competition in camp? Willis woulda made more sense far as upside that needed to sit behind trubisky for awhile.

Back