****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

I like the move, P. Why not? Didn't hardly cost them anything and worth the risk at that spot.
I'm still bitter about losing out on JFF. Time will tell I guess but I'd rather have a guy that plays tougher competition in a bigger conference. One of the main reasons I didn't want Carr.

Also pissed that we only got a 5th from CLE to move up from 9 to 8. We should have held out for one of their 4th rounders.

Seems pretty mature in interviews as well, hope he can deal with some failure at first with that franchise

The Lions did it again....fucked up, not so much in todays pick, but in re-signing Pettigrew. Disgusting.

All the quality safeties and corners are bascially gone now. Same old shit with this team. Not that i expected anything else.

Fauria showed some promise last year as a back up tight end anyway.

Have the Lions improved their football team this offseason? No! (well maybe by getting rid of Scwartz)
Could Not AGREE MORE

what the fuck are they doing?

strange strange.......AWFUL

Could Not AGREE MORE

what the fuck are they doing?

strange strange.......AWFUL

Here is what happened. The Lions were offered a 3rd round pick for #10 and decided against it. They would have moved down to no later than pick 23. For example, Dennard went 24.

The Lions want to sell tickets, selling false hope to these idiots that buy this shit. Put on a show of offense, worry about the rest later.

Sell as many people we can that Ebron is the next Jimmy Graham/Vernon Davis.

Apparently Lombardi was a huge player in this decision, which is something I am confused as to why. Lombardi went as far as to say "there are things we did with jimmy that we can do with eric, and there are things eric can do that jimmy can't." HUH???

this is the type of shit people buy into here.

Not so mad about the player here, but more so the resign of pettigrew. also, team has said since signing golden tate and well known around league circles that tate works best in the slot. so who is the other outside wr? i can only assume its coming in round 2.

I have three million dollar ?s for Lions fans.

1. If you are going to draft a guy to basically be your #3 WR, why not draft Cooks or Beckham instead of a tight end who does not block?
2. Would you rather be 3 deep at WR or TE?
3. Has this team, so far, improved in the offseason after free agency and round 1 of the draft from last season? NO

Side note: numerous scouts reported through the last two weeks that Ebron is a "me guy" and many teams were concerned with his character/immaturity. The Giants wanted nothing to do with him. He should fit right in.

Sorry, just so disgusted, here is my reference

Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports teams are souring on North Carolina TE Eric Ebron due to his "high maintenance sort of personality."
Pauline specifically mentioned the Giants, one of the league's tight end-neediest teams, at No. 12 overall as a club backing off Ebron. "He's a me type of player and he always has been," Pauline continued. "He's a me type of person on the field and off the field. He's the kind of guy that was complaining when he didn't feel he was getting the ball enough. He's not well liked by all of his teammates."

I agree with your premise overall but can't think anyone would just take a 3rd rounder to move from 10 to 23 in the draft, that is a junk offer

Im not sold on Watkins, he wasnt even the best wr on that clemson team. Heyward Bay was dynamite also.

I could not possibly disagree more with your assessment of Watkins. As someone who has watched every clemson game of Watkins career 2-3 times and haven't missed a game since sometime in the late 80s, I feel comfortable saying Sammy Watkins is the best Clemson WR I have ever seen and definitely has the most upside. Deandre was great too but Sammy can be Hopkins but also has the ability to turn every play into a TD

I could not possibly disagree more with your assessment of Watkins. As someone who has watched every clemson game of Watkins career 2-3 times and haven't missed a game since sometime in the late 80s, I feel comfortable saying Sammy Watkins is the best Clemson WR I have ever seen and definitely has the most upside. Deandre was great too but Sammy can be Hopkins but also has the ability to turn every play into a TD

Agree with your assessment, it was a nice aggressive move by the bills..EJ has some weapons now with Woods, Johnson and Watkins....

Still remember the grab by Watkins against tOSU last year in the orange bowl

I won two Browns season tix at a fundraiser last night. 55 bucks well spent for a million beers and Browns tix. Haven't broke it to the wife yet.

So jimmy haslem said a homeless guy told him to take Manziel............ ok
FE_DA_0523_Charles_Ramsey620x413.jpg

That guy's on a book tour now. I'm sure it's a hell of a read.

Who cares? A guy with a home drafted Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden.

We have had a million bad GM's, coaches, and quarterbacks all in a row. One of these regimes is going to have to succumb to the due factor.

At least Haslam's trying. He blew up that mess like he was blowing his nose.

Has there ever been a worse and more dysfunctional NFL front office tandem than Banner and Lombardi?

Wow Tip, very cool that you won the season tickets.

Big raffle? How'd it go down? Genuinely interest in this more than I was your kitchen counter tops

Whats the value on something like that? I know Patriot tickets are ridiculously expensive

Kind of pumped about the tix. Love game day live, but really have only gone when invited the last several years. The fundraiser is an annual function to raise money for a sick little guy. It's paired up with the Cleveland marathon/5K.

I must be the only person who thinks that Manziel has no shot at making it at the pro level,wtf do I know ? .You dont get rich following the crowd my grandad once told me.

[video=youtube;JSPSl0Jos0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSPSl0Jos0w[/video]

Guy in Metcalf jersey needs to pull up his pants a little bit. He sure does love Browns from Texas. And were those tears of joy?

Responded, slap. (I am proud of the new countertops, don't think I've posted a pic yet.)

Sad to see SJ13 go :( but the writing was on the wall.

Now this song makes no sense anymore

IM ALL ABOUT MY BILLS, IM ON STEVIE JOHNSON

[video=youtube;FLwx9Qj7Mho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwx9Qj7Mho[/video]

We have had a million bad GM's, coaches, and quarterbacks all in a row. One of these regimes is going to have to succumb to the due factor.

not this one, manziel will be a disaster and set the team back another 4-5 years. coach and gm will be gone, rinse and repeat.

God I hope not, man, I've noticed I'm not getting much younger. Don't discount Hoyer perhaps playing and the rest of the draft with all those picks going well. We got a good corner. Think Haslam picked Manziel. And maybe Johnny's good, I've been wrong before.

even if Manziel is a disaster they are set up well

that defense is legit, and they have a top 1st rounder from buffalo as well next year so if they still need a QB can move up for one with potentially 2 top 10/15 1st rounders

Back