****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

smh omg

the jff thing,its just nonsense they didnt need,is he gonna be a elite nfl qb,is he fuck,he wont last ,what?.8 games if he starts the season,if he doesnt start as soon as Hoyer has an incompletion or misses a guy,all the crowd be ranting and raving to get Johnboy in there... they were set to ruffle some feathers in that div this yr,now more sideshow nonsense,its a circus of a franchise.

Of course,Manziel could be the second coming ,I doubt it.

Josh Gordon has got to have a 45 IQ. Blessed with the talent to be the best WR in the world but can't keep straight. What a complete dumbshit.

Will Houston shy away from drafting another Carr because they are afraid of fan backlash? I sure hope so as a raiders fan.

have to imagine they wouldn't take him just for the circus involved with all of that

even if Manziel is a disaster they are set up well

that defense is legit, and they have a top 1st rounder from buffalo as well next year so if they still need a QB can move up for one with potentially 2 top 10/15 1st rounders

Agree completely. That's the reason I thought the Browns did so well yesterday....they are set whether or not JFF is the/an answer. I don't think JFF will amount to anything in the NFL, been saying that for a couple years....but the Browns are in a great position even if JFF is who I (and others) think he is.

versatile lineman is never a bad thing though, Browns having a solid draft

I guess Lee woulda been a panic pick

Back