***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Even 5 is crazy though. I mean these two are the best two in the country by far it seems.

Zona will have something to say about that

Just wait til they over adjust for that, I've watched long enough to know that Freshmen can't keep their focus all the time no matter who is coaching them, neither can super Sophs

I used to get the Mwest channel, no idea why it went away. probably added another espn or some shit

the one time they actually called a block all day today is when I'm on the team that gets it ffs

Damn Drmic drains the 3 to tie and a steal/almost half court to win it for Boise

Heading to 2OT

im going be pretty pissed investing all this time on this bum game if boise doesn't cover here

I've been investing time since yesterday afternoon in some bum shit, but the Iona/Wofford game and UNI/SF Austin games were definitely worth it

How you like over in that one fondu? Been eying that this afternoon, coulda grabbed 135 and have since watched it jump up

How you like over in that one fondu? Been eying that this afternoon, coulda grabbed 135 and have since watched it jump up

I think if you like the over you're better off taking UWGB. I think UWGB has a decent defense and shouldn't send Wisconsin to the line as much as customary. At this point it's a 78-62 type of game based on spread/total. I think the only way Wisconsin gets over 80 is if UWGB gets over 70 which I just don't see. A part of me kind of wanted to bet the UWGB team total under 61 earlier today (up to 63 now). I think UWGB will be right around the upper 50s with Wisconsin right around 75.

meh too late, took over 139.5 but thanks for the lookin out Fonds, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Badgers push 90 pts

Early season fouls aren't to be taken lightly, they call some random shit just to set the tone. Think we'll see free throws.

Back