***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Middle Tenn 6 for 44 from the field. They were 5 for 38 at the half. Nice 1 for 6 start to the 2nd half

FML.

I have Ohio State -12 for 7 dimes ... cruising up 20 with 3 minutes left and possession and LOST.

How the (!@# do you shoot 64% and not cover 12?

(#$U&#*$&R*#$&R#!*$&R#*&$R*#&$R*#)&R*#&$R*#&$R*#&$R*&#$R*&#$*&#$*R&#$*R&#*R&#*$&

Add it to the list. Lost $35,000 over the last 2 weeks from plays that should cash 90% of the time based on situation.

Pelicans against the Lakers was equally brutal. Up 22 with 7 to play, couldn't cover 10.

Dropped 7 more dimes on the over 140 in Kansas / KY. Sorry to anyone tailing ... the way I'm rolling don't expect to get to 110.
never to pry but I am always fascinated by dudes that roll hard on the books

you recreational or this your life?

respect either way

I wish CFB made these kids stay a bit longer

I dont know much as far as all the conferences but just with my team....man, be cool to see em

Team that beats them is gonna have to shoot 50+% from 3 pt land and draw some charges

Thinking of just buying out of my 140 Over, laying the under second half. Kansas shot 24% and still found a way to put up 28 ... but that tells me Kentucky tightens second half and squeeze the shooting percentage even more.

74-58 is just screaming at me. Blah.

Thats why I took UK and the over. Dont see Kansas shutting down UK, but if both teams shoot a little better and KU covers at the end, it will likely go over the number

UK brings in 5 subs and all of them would start for 95% of the rest of the teams in the country. lol

My book is slow to release college baskets. I cannot believe books opened Kentucky and Duke at -3 a piece. That is insane.

My book is slow to release college baskets. I cannot believe books opened Kentucky and Duke at -3 a piece. That is insane.
by the time I got lines, Duke was 7 and UK was 5. I was more than happy to lay the 5, but I agree those lines were ridiculous.

Back