***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Think there was some weather concern but after seeing Oklahoma in similar weather, not a huge concern I'd guess. Obviously completely different attacks, but I don't think simple rain is going to play a huge factor.

Holy fuck Baylor is up to 32.5? WTF

I guess you and I think they should be ranked higher, but I'm not sure they can really do much to improve their position. However, if they think they can, this sets up great for bettors. BU was 9-0 last year and in national championship contention when they went to Stillwater and lost 49-17.

I'm on BU 1H big. And full game smaller.

I guess you and I think they should be ranked higher, but I'm not sure they can really do much to improve their position. However, if they think they can, this sets up great for bettors. BU was 9-0 last year and in national championship contention when they went to Stillwater and lost 49-17.

I'm on BU 1H big. And full game smaller.

Amazingly, I heard them say this guy replaced another guy who couldn't hold the damn ball just last week. So, this guy was new to the job, but that's how it goes.

Evil-Otter-Eating-a-Watermelon-5.jpg

Note to all College Basketball Bettors...The Wyoming Cowboys are for real @ home....crazy atmosphere, playing to their own pace......home court advantage will be huge for them all season long.

Vagina Tech and Wake

Fuck the SEC hahahahha

Come on now, that was GREAT throwback football and I expect VK to chime in and thank both programs for showing us what football really should be

Just a classic any way you slice it, a true gem

Note to all College Basketball Bettors...The Wyoming Cowboys are for real @ home....crazy atmosphere, playing to their own pace......home court advantage will be huge for them all season long.

if they play defense like that every time .. forget it. Colorado couldnt make diddly doo and it was mostly from not getting good shots against the wyo defense

Come on now, that was GREAT throwback football and I expect VK to chime in and thank both programs for showing us what football really should be

Just a classic any way you slice it, a true gem

there is a difference between quality defensive football and me playing offense

Back