***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Question on the Baylor game...weather still an issue there, primarily lightning. If it gets called early, say mid 3rd qtr, are all bets cancelled? Or is the game considered complete?

Question on the Baylor game...weather still an issue there, primarily lightning. If it gets called early, say mid 3rd qtr, are all bets cancelled? Or is the game considered complete?
cancelled. I think they have to play all but 5 minutes of the game for it to be considered a valid wager. your book should have it in the rules, but I believe it's 55 minutes of game time that needs to pass for it to be graded.

that was a great game. and btw .. still prefer 0-0 to 45-48

Defensively, it was great. But it was like watching powder puff on offense, fucking abysmal, incoherent and borderline retardation. Simple passes couldn't be completed, and not because of the defense. It was vomit inducing offense at its worst, regardless of the quality defense.

Weather supposed to get progressively worse but any lightning should only be an hour or so at most from what I see. I doubt they cut this one short with Baylor in the playoff hunt

Because they lost to an average WVU team? Dunno.

Don't see how a WVU team that lost to Bama by 10 is average. And don't see why all the wins aren't relevant. Don't see how Oregon is supposed to be better than Baylor. And don't see how Ohio State is in the picture at all.

Don't see how a WVU team that lost to Bama by 10 is average. And don't see why all the wins aren't relevant. Don't see how Oregon is supposed to be better than Baylor. And don't see how Ohio State is in the picture at all.
WVU has 4 losses including a real ugly one to Texas. can't just pick one loss and use that as the sole argument.

Well now you're talking about a system issue. And if you suggest to just bring back the BCS, because it's all the same, I'll agree.

I'm expecting some good back and forth banter (me and him and then him and him lol) out of Tuck tonight.

I really just wanted a weekend in with no bars, etc

But I must be amongst the masses for the fight, prize fights are so few and far between. Always meet some interesting creatures on nights like this.

Took James Vick in this next fight. -270 is steep but it's a home fight for him and he has better range.

Back