***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

So I just was shaving getting ready for Dinner tonight and all I had was a Shitty disposable razor. Hurt way to much so I quit mid shave and went to the store :rofl: Looked retarded

Wow that made me tear up, Ima pussy. Senior night in Arkansas and a player that would have been a Senior that died a couple years ago they honored and brought out his parents.

The original rationale for overlooking the head-to-head result versus TCU was that TCU beat Oklahoma (in Fort Worth by 4). Well, Baylor subsequently went to Norman and beat OU 48-14.

My rationale is that Baylor wouldn't have come back from 24 down or whatever and lost by 40 in Ft Worth. Sorry, losses matter and TCU's is much better than Baylor. That's the system.

And the system sucks. Bring back BCS.

Wow that made me tear up, Ima pussy. Senior night in Arkansas and a player that would have been a Senior that died a couple years ago they honored and brought out his parents.

Damn, man, having feelings -- even shedding some tears -- doesn't make you a pussy.

My rationale is that Baylor wouldn't have come back from 24 down or whatever and lost by 40 in Ft Worth. Sorry, losses matter and TCU's is much better than Baylor. That's the system.

And the system sucks. Bring back BCS.

Losses matter. LMAO.

Wins don't?

TCU is the best win either team has. TCU's win over K State is the second best. If Baylor beats K State, there's no argument for TCU being ranked ahead of Baylor. And don't give us this Minnesota bullshit. Minnesota equals Oklahoma State, and Baylor is going to beat the Aggies by 50 tonight.

And if losses matter, why is Ohio State even in the picture?

Losses matter. LMAO.

Wins don't?

TCU is the best win either team has. TCU's win over K State is the second best. If Baylor beats K State, there's no argument for TCU being ranked ahead of Baylor. And don't give us this Minnesota bullshit. Minnesota equals Oklahoma State, and Baylor is going to beat the Aggies by 50 tonight.

And if losses matter, why is Ohio State even in the picture?

I'm confused..
Baylor beat tcu. Head to head. That's all I need to know.

Back