NBA Playoffs INGAME...

hayward1.jpg

:rofl:

wonder if that guy even knew he was 6 seats down, and the triple chin is tremendous

Excellent idea guys. Let's have Hayward inbound.

Yeah, I am gonna quote myself. Why the hell was he in-bounding the ball?? I saw ISO kind balk at the idea, obviously but have a plan there before the FT's were attempted.

and I'm pretty sure they just blatantly ignored the most obvious double dribble I've seen in some time

I'm trying to find a way he can rack up some stats from the bench biff and just struggling to do it

Fondy did you go to game 3? I'm not the biggest fan of going to games much anymore but would certainly enjoy watching this team

Fondy did you go to game 3? I'm not the biggest fan of going to games much anymore but would certainly enjoy watching this team

I didn't. I had some 2nd level seats for face, and 3rd level available for free, but unless I have access to a box I don't like going to the Bradley Center. Frankly, I'm too fat to be comfortable in the seats.

Funny I don't like going to much of anything anymore without credentials, game days are just so much work. Didn't even go out to the final four this year and I'm sure tickets weren't crazy with the teams involved

I need to remind everyone that the Pistons once traded Middleton, Brandin Knight and someone else for Brandon Jennings.

Just a friendly reminder.

At least Derozan came to life for them...

Time to seperate that duo though...terrible together in playoffs...

The thing too with Lowry...he doesn't do anything else to help his team in the playoffs...

1 board, 1 assist, 1 foul.

Gotta look to bet 1q unders in weird start time playoff games

Well,

Weren't the east 1q's not mostly overs the first several days?

I am guessing you are looking at Chicago weird start and todays start isn't too weird...2pm central.

Demar has over half their points...

Not winning this game with that happening...although good for props.

Playoff Kyle Lowry 4-1-1, solid. I think his 'all' in props was over 30 again(aka free money)

Raptors finally controlling Greg Monroe though :rofl:

Should be an over somewhere in 2nd half...not sure if it is full half or just one of the quarters...

If you took the under to start this game, you have an 18 point middle right now...

Was expecting a 97-98 for 2h...only 95...

Back