NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Hard to figure this one out, Raps were awful (other than Demar) and are somehow still tied, and Giannis wasn't exactly on fire yet still has a dozen pts and the Bucks are still tied.

Just hope to get these props in early

Hard to figure this one out, Raps were awful (other than Demar) and are somehow still tied, and Giannis wasn't exactly on fire yet still has a dozen pts and the Bucks are still tied.

Just hope to get these props in early

This game is so much better to watch on Fox Sports Wisconsin with Gus calling the game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GzznvNkQ1Js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Today's drink of choice is a Cucumber Gimlet.

2oz Hendricks Gin
1.5oz fresh lime juice
.5-.75oz agave nectar
8 cucumber slices
Ice

Muddle 8 cucumber slices with lime juice in a shaker. Add Gin, agave nectar, and ice. Shake well. Served Up in a martini glass.

This might be the best drink I've ever made. Very easy to drink, and you will feel it after just 1 drink!

Sup gorgo

I'm on Hawks ML but that series is about as far from my NBA wheelhouse as possible

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @WojVerticalNBA<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(20, 23, 26); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(230, 236, 240); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top;"> Follow</button>

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 9px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Sources: Portland center Jusuf Nurkic's status for Game 3 vs. Warriors will be determined after he tests leg in pregame work on floor.

I used to drink Sapphire martinis routinely, even dirty and I hate olives. It was a phase I guess, last time I had gin was a couple yrs ago

I used to drink Sapphire martinis routinely, even dirty and I hate olives. It was a phase I guess, last time I had gin was a couple yrs ago

I was a Gin guy about 3-4 times a year. That is one I have a special mixture for that is amazing as you hit spring weather.

My last really bad 'Gin' night was almost 2 years ago. It was my engagement party and I made a boatload of this mix beforehand. My dad and bil loved it so we were just pounding it...I was a hot mess the next day...hence no gin again for about 6 months...

This is the scoring qtr coming up in Milw...

I'd advise getting on it LIVE...

and yes, that is a straight up 'hold ya nose' type of play with this matchup.

Gonna be a big test for Milwaukee going forward if they lose this Game 4, deck might fold. Wad blown in Game 3.

This is the scoring qtr coming up in Milw...

I'd advise getting on it LIVE...

and yes, that is a straight up 'hold ya nose' type of play with this matchup.

lol, maybe not.

I'll peak at it before Live ends around 6 min mark.

Need 3 more FTs from DeRozan to get that last prop home, only other prop today I think will be Klay again :hang:

Really don't feel like a run to BevMo but it's only 2:00 and the vodka isn't gonna last today

Smaller version of Total Wine (if you have those), basically a liquor warehouse...and they price match Total Wine as well. Just bring up the price on the phone and go. BevMo is 2 minutes from here, Total Wine is about 15...usually save $5-$10/bottle with that.

I'm a pussy using grey goose. Gonna switch to gin until I get the recipe right. I'm alll about discovery

Back