NBA Playoffs INGAME...

well, my wife is at the Def Leopard/Poison concert tonight at the X. They will be working all night to get it ready for tomorrow afternoon's game.

You guys don't need to understand anything about soccer, just math to explain this to me. This is basically final 4 for FA Cup in England, and I've taken Tottenham to win it.

Semi odds: Chelsea pk -114/Tottenham pk -106 (ML is +154/+168 but draw after 90 minutes is a loser even though they will play extra time)
Semi odds: Arsenal +.5 +101/Manchester City -.5 -121 (ML is +285/-121)

Now the question that baffles me (and I'm a Man City fan and sure as fuck hope they win it)

Odds to win FA Cup:

Man City +200
Chelsea +185
Arsenal +400
Tottenham +350

I took Tottenham at +350, and honestly would expect them to be no worse than pk if they win tomorrow and match up against Man City assuming they win, would be pretty big favorites against Arsenal...this isn't a soccer question more than a what the fuck am I missing as to why the discrepancy against Chelsea to win it all given the semifinal odds. Just one of those gambling problem solving deals.

Game 4 biggest playoff game so far this week, nice to see this one play out at lease for a minute

Crazy that CP3 has gotten in the paint so easily without tasting the hardwood a couple times

Miss the old NBA

Back