NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I know it would be hard with the salary cap already the highest with Cleveland.... but wouldn't you like to see them get Westbrook and have him go against this dubs team against KD. That would be a war.

I know it would be hard with the salary cap already the highest with Cleveland.... but wouldn't you like to see them get Westbrook and have him go against this dubs team against KD. That would be a war.

That does nothing to help the defense of the Cavs. It is absolutely putrid. Kyrie is a helluva scorer and creator for himself but he is awful in every other way...

Cavs with Bron, Russ and Kyrie would be the funniest implosion ever to watch.

Cavs need some sort of athletic defender along the frontline that can put in 15-17 points a night.

Grats to most everyone who played here during playoffs...it was one heck of a profitable, albeit boring postseason for most of the board...

:cheers3:

That does nothing to help the defense of the Cavs. It is absolutely putrid. Kyrie is a helluva scorer and creator for himself but he is awful in every other way...

Cavs need some sort of athletic defender along the frontline that can put in 15-17 points a night.
Definitely wouldn't help their defense. I was just saying for entertainment purposes as we all know how much RW hates KD.

Yeah. I just hate the leaving for super star teams shit. Hated when LeBron did too. Think I called him "Leabroncye" for a year.

Also think Curry is a smug fuck. I do like Klay though.

Yeah. I just hate the leaving for super star teams shit. Hated when LeBron did too. Think I called him "Leabroncye" for a year.

Also think Curry is a smug fuck. I do like Klay though.

Did you hate back in early 90's when your boy Jerry was getting the 'superstar' of Europe to finally come to Bulls(although iit took a few more years)...

That was a superstar joining a 'dynasty'.

Where does Paul George go? Does he link up with another super star? I can't wait to see where the pieces fall.

BAR just compared Toni Kukoc coming to the Bulls in the same breath as LeBron to the Heat and Durant to the Warriors. Holy fucking shit.

BAR just compared Toni Kukoc coming to the Bulls in the same breath as LeBron to the Heat and Durant to the Warriors. Holy fucking shit.

I wasn't comparing it to that...I was comparing a 'star' joining what is perceived as a championship team...

That is some bitter Piston fan shit right there BAR. Lol.

Rivalry was done in '91....nothing to do with that...we owned that team until an injury and league mandate...

PG13 for Love. Need the player to force a trade by saying he will walk for free in the summer and only sign extension with Cavs if traded. That's the only move I can see Cavs doing where they can compete vs this GSW team (without injuries)

Back