NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Ironically I don't even like Goose or Ciroq that much and I drink vodka straight all the time. Tito's and Kettle are good, Chopin my fave with Belvedere 1A...but I do a lot of taking the vodka to BBQs etc and that would get expensive. Good cheap vodka imo are Svedka and Pinnacle (which comes in plastic, perfect for poolside just in case because yes, I've dropped a bottle or three in my time). Can't stand Absolut, Skyy...Stoli is acceptable if it's all that's around.

Some think I'm crazy because I like the taste of Smirnoff but never drink it, only 3x distilled and a certain hangover...and I don't do those anymore. None of the others hang me over at all even after an all day marathon.

The funny part is Gorg came knocking looking for an NA meeting and Fondy thought this was a GA/AA meeting.

Ironically I don't even like Goose or Ciroq that much and I drink vodka straight all the time. Tito's and Kettle are good, Chopin my fave with Belvedere 1A...but I do a lot of taking the vodka to BBQs etc and that would get expensive. Good cheap vodka imo are Svedka and Pinnacle (which comes in plastic, perfect for poolside just in case because yes, I've dropped a bottle or three in my time). Can't stand Absolut, Skyy...Stoli is acceptable if it's all that's around.

Some think I'm crazy because I like the taste of Smirnoff but never drink it, only 3x distilled and a certain hangover...and I don't do those anymore. None of the others hang me over at all even after an all day marathon.

My wife likes moulin. But I like goose n a martini. Other than martini it's glen livet for this boy.
Except the Texan margarita occasionally

Don't really do Vodka much anymore. But when I do, I prefer Kettle One. Tito's is respectable (and cheaper), but it's noticeably different and worse imo than Kettle.

Tito's is more expensive than Ketel here, only liquor that's cheaper in the Midwest when I go home

I drink Pinnacle straight, like it a lot. Doesn't have the plastic taste I expected it to, a buddy that works for a liquor distributor turned me on to it, I thought they only did flavored stuff which I despise.

Tito's is more expensive than Ketel here, only liquor that's cheaper in the Midwest when I go home

Tito's is a tricky one with the 'gluten free''...sells for about 18-19 bucks a bottle here...but it will be priced like Goose/Ciroc/Belvedere at the bars...

I drink Pinnacle straight, like it a lot. Doesn't have the plastic taste I expected it to, a buddy that works for a liquor distributor turned me on to it, I thought they only did flavored stuff which I despise.
:shocked:

That shit is GROSS.

Just checked at Total Wine, 1.75ML of Tito's is $28.99 and Ketel is $30.49 so about the same

We have way too many flavored vodkas here... I really only use regular vodkas in Bloody Marys so mostly what we have were rebate deals.

These guys that distribute liquor, man they can't stand all that flavored shit. They have to try to pimp it for their jobs and hit numbers, usually have to broker some deals with other liquors just to meet the boss' demands.

Goose $44.99
Belvedere $46.99
Chopin $47.99
Russian Standard $26.99 (there's a deal)
Svedka $15.49 (surprised so cheap, I've never heard someone not like Svedka and they actually market pretty well)

All of those are 1.75 ML

Goose $44.99 ($47.99)
Belvedere $46.99 ($41.99)
Chopin $47.99 ($24.99 750ml)
Russian Standard $26.99 (there's a deal) ($33.99)
Svedka $15.49 (surprised so cheap, I've never heard someone not like Svedka and they actually market pretty well) ($17.99)

All of those are 1.75 ML

Prices at store i normally go to

Prices at store i normally go to

What's strange here is grocery store prices are probably closer to what Gorg says, Ketel 1.75 is around $40 or more...but these warehouse types are all over the place now...I mean I think the markup is insane if you buy at the grocery store. I'm sure it's all volume based.

I want to say that Total Wine only marks up that Svedka by $.20/bottle obviously hoping people are buying other items, wine is such a cash cow in that industry. One buddy got out of sales in the liquor side and now basically runs one of the wine divisions, he said profit margin is night/day.

Back