NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I'll drink a couple diet dews a week, no coffee and no soda for the most part other than that...although sometimes I crave a diet coke at breakfast if I'm dehydrated from the night before...don't keep anything at home.

Man, the 5 hour energy was quite the go to if I didn't have any extracurricular pick me ups back in the day, but can't stand red bull and certainly not Monster or any of that other shit

Play it right and SLC is a great drinkin city..really like it there other than the overall politics at the state level being pretty much dominated, but it is here too

Don't know why I didn't keep going with Gordon props, was bound to hit at home after two failed runs

Houston getting worked yet Beard prop looks great...Lou already went over and Anderson just needs a couple more buckets.

At least Jimmy's hitting em so far, don't need to get skunked/humbled after last night

Rockets score so many points but their offense is so curious at times...running clock...being at rim for layups and kicking out for shotclock violations etc.

d'antoni always looks like something out of an old mafia movie when the shot clock expires

kinda like if on a fast break your dipshit pass leads to a charging foul, the passer should be charged with a turnover

Paging gurv, question about Spurs line before they play tomorrow morning. Talk about a flaw, I just don't get it

Back