NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Would be great, could hopefully take in a Tigers game as well, never been to the venue

Shoulda pounded that live under in Milwaukee..played half unit at 183...down to 171.5 now...

Any reason there hasn't been a TV timeout since there was over 9 minutes left in the quarter?

Kinda get the feeling Fizdale made himself quite a bit of money with that rant the other night, hard to not like what he did after the dust settled

NBA: "Mandatory timeouts" are called at the first dead ball after the 6:00 and 3:00 marks in each quarter and after the 9:00 mark in the second and fourth quarters.

When I looked it up, it said auto TV timeouts at the first dead ball after 6 and 3 minute marks. Bad info I guess.

True,

But Pop used their timeout already like a min 6 seconds into the half after 5-0 Memphis run.

3rd only requires one timeout per team.

NBA: "Mandatory timeouts" are called at the first dead ball after the 6:00 and 3:00 marks in each quarter and after the 9:00 mark in the second and fourth quarters.

This is all true, unless a timeout has been called before.

Technically, a game only has to have 10 total timeouts called.

True,

But Pop used their timeout already like a min 6 seconds into the half after 5-0 Memphis run.

3rd only requires one timeout per team.

So mandatory timeouts aren't actually mandatory if a team calls one on their own? Guess I never paid attention but it's not like that in college and it seems like NBA games are ALWAYS in a commercial break.

This is all true, unless a timeout has been called before.

Technically, a game only has to have 10 total timeouts called.

Not for nothing, but I'm not sure they know what the word mandatory means.

So mandatory timeouts aren't actually mandatory if a team calls one on their own? Guess I never paid attention but it's not like that in college and it seems like NBA games are ALWAYS in a commercial break.

Nope.

Under 6 and 3 every qtr...

Under 6 is the home team

Under 3 is the road team

Under 9 in 2nd and 4th is a 'TV timeout'. These used to only be used for national TV Sunday games till about 20-25 years ago.

It seems that way.

Each team gets 7 total plus a few 20's(cannot remember how many).

That is why the last two minutes last SOOOOO long is all the extra timeouts available.

Also, a 20 second timeout is more like a minute. Years and years ago, TV didn't go to commercial for those. Now, they sneak in whatever they can. Just like the NFL with injuries. The minute a NFL player hits the ground, right to commercial.

6pm start in Chicago then the fun games will be within thirty minutes of each other. Jackasses.

It's ESPN and ESPN 2. It was not a prerequisite to get Harden and Westbrook on regular ESPN fergodsakes. How hard was it to start at 8, 9 and 10:30?... It's a Friday night...The Jazz can start a little later locally.

Didn't watch much first half, these Butler props aren't even on life support. Complete opposite of how I thought he'd do tonight

Low fouls and low FT's in first half..

2h under getting hit small...gonna assess for 3-9 mins myself...need a slow start

Jerian Grant has no assists? Yikes I'da lost quite a bit on his prop(s) if I had them available. Honestly thought he'd be able to control the flow of the game

do you like it as much as Russ sporting cleavage with his sport coat with no shirt underneath? who dresses these clowns haha.

For some reason, and maybe it is his personality, Russ can rock the ridic with no problem.

FERW03-01-Confidence-Man-Westbrook-06.jpg

Back