NBA Playoffs INGAME...

If you buy down to 6 on anything between 7-10 and buy down to 11 on anything 11-15, you'll win a lot more than you'll lose.

6 and 11 are the 2 new key numbers in the NBA post-2013.

If you buy down to 6 on anything between 7-10 and buy down to 11 on anything 11-15, you'll win a lot more than you'll lose.

6 and 11 are the 2 new key numbers in the NBA post-2013.

6 I get due to FT's, although with the 3pt shooting now think it could get skewed.

Explain 11 for me...

Pretty much with the options available now and the up and down nature of NBA...

Mise well wait to play favorites live.you may miss some...but I bet you will get more at a better number...

If there's a first round series the league would love to go 7 it's the one involving both the heavy MVP candidates.

Billy D has made some adjustments it appears.

Rarely seen sight in an NBA game...Hawks put an o-fer up on 3pt makes in first half...somehow hanging around.

Why are the 'taking a look at that foul'?

He had half ball.

Stfu Reggie, you little bitch.

Don't know why but there's something aesthetically pleasing to me when a lefty makes a crossover and converts. Probly some right brain shit or something, but it always looks pretty

unless it's wearing a Lakers jersey, at that point it looks like week old cat litter

BEARD

Don't know why but there's something aesthetically pleasing to me when a lefty makes a crossover and converts. Probly some right brain shit or something, but it always looks pretty

You've seen my highlight tape?

You've seen my highlight tape?

You're a lefty? It runs in my fam but I guess I'm mostly right...just ate a burrito lefty tho and it tasted a ton better than the last one I ate right handed and I have to assume there's something there, it was the same f'n burrito

Back