NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I love Lillard's confidence and his hops going to the hoop but he might want to stop trying to dunk over people.

I fell asleep and it looks like I'm glad I did, fuck Klay. Think he had 8 early points before I fell off.

I don't think I've ever seen a team play so poorly on defense that's not tanking.

4 guys having a meeting in the paint and the perimeter wide open.

It's sad.

But watch them win Game 4 as is the nature of the league.

They will likely win game 4, but Pacers have made these first 3 games, thus the series, way more interesting than I expected

72 points in a half. Man I hope the league lets the Wiz beat Cramps.

Don't want to see All Star game totals in the Finals.

Teams trailing by 25 or more at the half in a playoff game are 0-22 SU, so start spending that money Indy backers.

Bucks are a ton of fun to watch, probably 4th time this season I've seen them play

Think Bucks were ready for a home playoff game? Geezus

They had a ticket deal a few weeks ago where you got the final home game and the first two playoff games for $30. I passed out and they sold out. They then had the 2 playoff games for $50.

Alright BAR, Sept 10 in Detroit for Cards/Lions, just got off the phone w/my mother and might be a go...very real possibility. Early September is perfect.

Early Sept we are begging to get away here anyway, can only assume the fine resorts in Detroit are at least somewhat open at that point

Early Sept we are begging to get away here anyway, can only assume the fine resorts in Detroit are at least somewhat open at that point

Sept in Mich is my favorite month....72-85 all month...not as humid...

Mate she's in Iowa, only see her here/there but she loves a good opp to go to a game, chance to meat up

Couldn't be happier with the @Detroit @Indy start, easy to get to the Midwest that time of year and love to gtfo here about then. London game a possibility but would get pricey with a soccer game too...there's a decent sized group here doing that parlay. Ironically it might be cheaper to fly to London than Detroit right now.

Couldn't be happier with the @Detroit @Indy start, easy to get to the Midwest that time of year and love to gtfo here about then. London game a possibility but would get pricey with a soccer game too...there's a decent sized group here doing that parlay. Ironically it might be cheaper to fly to London than Detroit right now.

We got Millers Bar yo.

Lions tix, are decent tickets a tough thing or no? I have a couple people there I can call but not all that familiar...Indy I only have one guy that I know of

Want to go to one of those two, couple good roadies to start the season out and not exactly exotic locations...other than Millers of course

Lions tix, are decent tickets a tough thing or no? I have a couple people there I can call but not all that familiar...Indy I only have one guy that I know of

Want to go to one of those two, couple good roadies to start the season out and not exactly exotic locations...other than Millers of course

Yeah, prepare to spend about 125 for a solid seat.

Back