NBA Playoffs (FINALS)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season: 36-28 (+15.31)

Playoffs: 17-9-1 (+14.15)

Overall: 53-37-1 (+29.46)

Well, here we are.

Can't say I saw this Finals matchup coming. Not the most appealing series if I'm gonna be honest.

Only Serbians, true fans of each team and gamblers series.

Heat on the most insane playoff run ever mainly due to Spo facing back to back to back idiot coaches. Dude had all three in the Matrix at some point of each series.

Celtics and Bucks massive disappointments, Sixers are somewhat of a disappointment but also somewhat expected with Jimmy Harden and Troel being elite chokers.

Bucks didn't have Janice for 2 games and three quarters of that series so they have more of an excuse than whatever Boston was doing.

Not gonna say anymore about the Celtics, that team is dead to me as of now.

My immediate take on the Finals is that it's the end of the road for the over-achieving Meat and that fucking high-school zone defense.

Nuggets have feasted on zones this season and watching Bam up against Big Nick is gonna be tough.

Game 1 play up in a bit...

:shake:

Nuggets with the equal most rest of the past 20 years and 2nd biggest spread of the past 20 years for a NBA Finals Game 1...

That was 21 years ago ;)
My first NBA playoffs at covers was 2003 (Nets Spurs)...

Man, time flies.

I was betting the previous few finals with a pen n paper book..

Ah, memories

Edit: Blankets only goes back to 06-07 now. I feel like they used to go back farther.

Nuggets with the equal most rest of the past 20 years and 2nd biggest spread of the past 20 years for a NBA Finals Game 1...

I don’t love all the rest, they didn’t really need it and they were playing so insanely well, a couple days sure but despite the fact I think they smoke this fraud heat team in pretty quick fashion im not loving the idea of gm1, to me this could very well be hear best chance to win a game, I think more likely nugs will shake the rust at some point and win but dunno bout laying the 8.5. Won’t bother me to lay it once they back into playing mode cause I don’t think heat can stay with this team for 48 minutes under normal circumstances.

Throw out Greek injury. Heat take time to feel out their opponents before going for big third quarters. They fell behind DD to Hawks, Bulls, Knicks, and Celtics in all of their first games. Don’t see Nuggets blowing leads. They have been equally impressive rallying back in games.

Throw out Greek injury. Heat take time to feel out their opponents before going for big third quarters. They fell behind DD to Hawks, Bulls, Knicks, and Celtics in all of their first games. Don’t see Nuggets blowing leads. They have been equally impressive rallying back in games.

Yea I’m def not worried bout nugs holding leads and if they rusty I don’t think it be a big deal to come back. They gonna get all kinds of looks against that bitch zone, if they miss they gonna get all kinds of 2nd chances! I did SGp I took nugs down to -4.5, murray and Porter jr 3+ treys, murray over 4.5 boards, Jokic 12+ boards, Porter 6+ boards. Gotta stuff as many as possible cause they give 10 free bet if loses so I just take shots every day. Sucks with just one game, it was easier to make 10 bucks pay 150-200 with multiple games I could put together! I’ve only hit 2, maybe 3 all playoffs but they free so might as well. Lol.

My first NBA playoffs at covers was 2003 (Nets Spurs)...

Man, time flies.

I was betting the previous few finals with a pen n paper book..

Ah, memories

Edit: Blankets only goes back to 06-07 now. I feel like they used to go back farther.
What was your screen name at blankets?

Regular Season: 36-28 (+15.31)

Playoffs: 17-9-1 (+14.15)

Overall: 53-37-1 (+29.46)

Well, here we are.

Can't say I saw this Finals matchup coming. Not the most appealing series if I'm gonna be honest.

Only Serbians, true fans of each team and gamblers series.

Heat on the most insane playoff run ever mainly due to Spo facing back to back to back idiot coaches. Dude had all three in the Matrix at some point of each series.

Celtics and Bucks massive disappointments, Sixers are somewhat of a disappointment but also somewhat expected with Jimmy Harden and Troel being elite chokers.

Bucks didn't have Janice for 2 games and three quarters of that series so they have more of an excuse than whatever Boston was doing.

Not gonna say anymore about the Celtics, that team is dead to me as of now.

My immediate take on the Finals is that it's the end of the road for the over-achieving Meat and that fucking high-school zone defense.

Nuggets have feasted on zones this season and watching Bam up against Big Nick is gonna be tough.

Game 1 play up in a bit...

:shake:
Hopefully a play up shortly.....My man :cheers3:

Game 1 final score was closer than folks thought with Heat shooting 2 FTs. Barrage of 3s in Q4 for Heat made it closer than it should have been.

Denver took foot off the gas, don’t anticipate that happening again.
You thinking Denver rolls them?

It’s crazy how people still not up on how good this team is.

Why you think we seeing the line drop?

Zig-zaggers, last game was relatively close, Meat ‘found’ something in the 4th quarter matchup-wise.

Never a fan of a team showing their hand in a losing effort. Spo should have mailed in Game 1 and left the ‘adjustments’ for Game 2 but Miami loves to fight til the end. Might be their undoing for this game though.

Zig-zaggers, last game was relatively close, Meat ‘found’ something in the 4th quarter matchup-wise.

Never a fan of a team showing their hand in a losing effort. Spo should have mailed in Game 1 and left the ‘adjustments’ for Game 2 but Miami loves to fight til the end. Might be their undoing for this game though.

Exactly. Plus, Denver kind of took their foot off the gas so not sure how much they really discovered

Same play for me tonight again. I’ve been (and will be) on Denver on the spread at home every game this series, and ML on the road.

Too many things have to go right for the Heat to beat the Nuggets 4 out of 7 times. Denver doesn’t have to have all those things go right. Heat may have the better coach and the hotter 4th quarter team, but unfortunately that won’t get you 4 out of 7, with 4 of those being on the road.

Same play for me tonight again. I’ve been (and will be) on Denver on the spread at home every game this series, and ML on the road.

Too many things have to go right for the Heat to beat the Nuggets 4 out of 7 times. Denver doesn’t have to have all those things go right. Heat may have the better coach and the hotter 4th quarter team, but unfortunately that won’t get you 4 out of 7, with 4 of those being on the road.

Heat have taken a chunk of change from me but when a team continually falls behind double digits majority of their games it’s hard for me to look away. They’ve trailed by 60+ points if you froze the score at times.

If you look at how Jimmy is playing, it would appear that he's hurt.

Now teams in the Meat's spot tonight have performed relatively well (12-3 SU in Game 4 all-time)

But none have been a home dog.

The money is currently coming in on Miami, the money has been right every game so far in this series.

Play up in a bit...

Same formula.

If it bites me so be it but I'm convinced Jimmy is hurting.

Meat have been down double-digits every game of this series.

Maybe they have some magic left but I'm not about betting on fairytales.

I'll go with my eyes.

The Jokic/Murray P n' R is lethal for the Meat...

No way Joker isn't inspired by the other Joker to send Serbia into an absolute frenzy for a week tonight.

No surprises here.

Is what it is.

The Meat has lost 6 of their last 8 games, 5 of those 6 losses by double digits.

Meat are basically back to their regular season poor offensive form after their remarkably weird playoff run.

Time to wrap this shit up...

Nuggets -1.5 games for me for more than I’d be comfortable with but we’re close to the window. And I added them tonight as well! Let’s go.

Back