NBA Playoffs (Finals)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Playoffs: 25-11 (+24.4)

Misread the last round a little, especially out West but still doing okay.

Dubs too obvious and the C's v Meat series was nuts.

But here we are...

Dubs were the best team in the league at the start of the season, C's the best team 'at the end'.

Should be a decent Finals.

If the C's don't shoot themselves in the foot they are more than a chance of winning it all.

That being said they haven't faced an offense of pure moving parts like the Dubs.

My numbers say the Celtics as the better team and should win it all.

I'll play it game by game though and ride with what I see.

Raw numbers have Game 1 lined as a 'pick 'em'.

Play up in a bit...

Wonder if the points matter if beting the Celtics tonight?
I heard something like ? Kerr is 22-1 SU in game 1 in the playoffs.
Celtics lost game 1 in the last two series and was very close to losing game 1 in the opening round.

Game 1 of the Finals has always been for the home team, should be a 3+ unit play but I have that much respect for the Celtics and slightly less for the Dubs.

Game 1 of the Finals has always been for the home team, should be a 3+ unit play but I have that much respect for the Celtics and slightly less for the Dubs.

You can go to 3 units for game 2 if they lose when the league brings Kane to town

Home team in Game 1 of the Finals covers at an 81% clip and wins by an average of margin of +10.8 points.

Line 'short' though but the last two 'short' home faves won easily (C's in '08 and Raps in '19), both won by 8+...

You can go to 3 units for game 2 if they lose when the league brings Kane to town
Not that but this |  C'S OFF WINS; C'S OFF LOSSES | image tagged in not that but this | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Another C's shooting variance game. Has been a thing for them.

Smart, White and Horford made 15 fucking 3's (15-23 combined). That is nutty.

You can't envision that whatsoever.

Curry with 1 made 3 in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th quarters and Draymond Green being his usual overrated self.

Grat's C's, once that defense smells blood it's over.

Dubs were 50-3 SU when leading by 10 or more after 3 quarters in the postseason, 6-0 this season.

Found a relatively cheap flat 4 but no harm in the 4.5, historically the Dubs should win by double-digits in this spot.

We shall see, either way setting up for a massive Game 3 play.

Found a relatively cheap flat 4 but no harm in the 4.5, historically the Dubs should win by double-digits in this spot.

We shall see, either way setting up for a massive Game 3 play.
I've literally spit out my spleen

So over watching Draymond. Gets a T and then hacks away all game long. Tony did his job in g2. Awful basketball.

Kane is coming for g3. 3 min mark.

Have it lined at Celtics -6, expected a -4, opened a -3 so had to refrain from going massive as alluded to earlier.

Any ML under -150 represents good value.

Paying a bit more than Game 3 but it is what it is.

Have the C's lined at -6 but my numbers have them winning by 9 or less.

Biggest concern is how Boston likes to piss around as they have done in previous series but if they play to win then they will.

Favorable ref crew for the C's tonight as well.

They are 15-1 SU in their last 16 games with ref Eric Lewis.

Not sorry for the Boston play, will live with it.

Worst loss of the playoffs though in terms of the shalk.

Game 5 is a guarantee, bet.

Jayson Tatum is a complete and utter fraud

Only if you think of him as a superstar, seeing how he tells anyone who will listen he doesn’t think he a superstar it not fair to call him a fraud. I said from the jump if he was “that dude” Boston woulda took this in 5 but he not that dude. If they could only put brown mentality into Tatum’s body, then they would really have something!! Tatum is just too passive and reluctant to be the man. Brown has that killer in him but he dribbles it off his damn foot way too often!! Lol.

Only if you think of him as a superstar, seeing how he tells anyone who will listen he doesn’t think he a superstar it not fair to call him a fraud. I said from the jump if he was “that dude” Boston woulda took this in 5 but he not that dude. If they could only put brown mentality into Tatum’s body, then they would really have something!! Tatum is just too passive and reluctant to be the man. Brown has that killer in him but he dribbles it off his damn foot way too often!! Lol.
I say this after he got named to All-NBA 1st team

I say this after he got named to All-NBA 1st team

Who would you have put in his place? He did have a really good year,, and hell, he has lead his team to the finals! I get it, he way to inconsistent for my taste. I think he tends to shrivel up when he misses shots early in a game, not like other all world players who never stop being aggressive just cause they miss a few shots, he no doubt lacking that confidence you want from your best player but he is a supreme talent. He drives me crazy but I don’t think he a fraud by any stretch.

Boston the better team but dumb as hell.

C's have cost me the most money these playoffs.

Khris Middleton's injury allowed these turds to be here, smh...

I know your an OG. But why the hell lately do you post a minute before of after tip off..At every other site you would be so chastised. Why the hell do you even post. I thought quality forums were to help people.. nice work playa

I know your an OG. But why the hell lately do you post a minute before of after tip off..At every other site you would be so chastised. Why the hell do you even post. I thought quality forums were to help people.. nice work playa
I’ve wondered this too

Basically just hella-busy brother, where I am the games tip around 11am - 2pm.

Has only been this season and not all the time.

Ideally would like to get the plays up an hour or two before tip but I'm just dealing with all kinds of crazy right now.

I'll have the final one or two plays of the season up early, series is decided.

Either way, if you wanna know anything - just ask.

Boston has shit on the norm this postseason. Very strange team.

I think Em is a little superstitious about posting leans well before tip. I can’t even post plays because I feel like it mushes them so I can’t complain.

He's still working on his UFO/Alien data....can't blame the guy @OCD$

Keep it simple and don't overthink shit.

Bottom line, the Dubs are not good enough to beat a better C's team 3 straight times.

That's the hot take.

Only way this shits the bed is if the Celtics beat themselves and they are very capable of doing that as we've seen but I gotta ride or die with these fools one last time.

C's when facing elimination this postseason...

3-0 SU and ATS winning by an average of +15 points (1-0 SU and ATS in the Gahden, where they won by 18 points).

Circle the fucking wagons play.

Back