NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Gonna ignore Cramp's Game 1 struggles. They're in a decent spot tonight and have the bodies to counter Joke-Itch.

Nuggets off a series of comebacks and have been playing every other day this month establishing a great rhythmic mentality, think the extra day doesn't help them here.

Cramps with extra motivation after they named the 7 ft 'All I do is dunk' Janice the Greek this seasons MVP.

Could argue the Mucks performed somewhat better without him.

Not a LeCramps stan but he was the MVP this season, Lakers without this guy are dookie.

Gonna ignore Cramp's Game 1 struggles. They're in a decent spot tonight and have the bodies to counter Joke-Itch.

Nuggets off a series of comebacks and have been playing every other day this month establishing a great rhythmic mentality, think the extra day doesn't help them here.

Cramps with extra motivation after they named the 7 ft 'All I do is dunk' Janice the Greek this seasons MVP.

Could argue the Mucks performed somewhat better without him.

Not a LeCramps stan but he was the MVP this season, Lakers without this guy are dookie.
Yep. Agree completely. I am definitely NOT an LBJ fan, but he easily should be MVP.

Favorites of 7 or more in the Conference Finals round are 20-3 SU (17-6 ATS) the past 5 seasons (based on the closing line).

That's 87% SU and 73.9% ATS.

Favorites of 7 or more in the Conference Finals round are 20-3 SU (17-6 ATS) the past 5 seasons (based on the closing line).

That's 87% SU and 73.9% ATS.

Average margin of victory is +16.3 points.

So yeah, lay it with LA or hit Denver to win SU.

Let's see if the bubble has something to say, smh...

Reggie and Webber on the commentary with Foster and Brothers officiating.

This is dangerous man...

Lakers handle their business in Game 1 with a little itty bit of help from the league.

Very intriguing game tomorrow in the ECF's.

Lakers handle their business in Game 1 with a little itty bit of help from the league.

Very intriguing game tomorrow in the ECF's.
Boston's last chance to make it a series... Got to think they should live to fight another day...

Playing Game 3 accordingly.

If there was no 'fight' after Game 2, I'd be on the Heat. Shows me they still want to win.

This is their game.

Hate the steam but it is what it is.

I remember Woody used to kill the zone when he coached at Butler, not sure why he has stunk against it in this series. Personnel issues, maybe.

Spo 1-3 in his last 4 Game 3's as a dog after being up 2-0, the one win was the epic 4th quarter collapse by the Mucks in the bubble.

Anyway, let's roll.

Playoff Bubble: 29-18 (+30.03)

Overall: 112-85-1 (+59.29)

Probably pass on this WCF's Game 2.

Lean Lakers but my guy Cramps has covered 5 straight which concerns me.

Better spots in the upcoming Game 3's.

Tough break for the Nuggets.

Had they put Bol Bol on the inbounder and hadn't subbed in Mason Bumlee and they might have won.

Either way they're getting a tough whistle at certain points of this series. The agenda is set in concrete.

Had they put Bol Bol on the inbounder and hadn't subbed in Mason Bumlee and they might have won.

Either way they're getting a tough whistle at certain points of this series. The agenda is set in concrete.
I think that the refs were fair. One or two whistles in Denver's favor, that I wouldn't have made, but fair overall. Can you give me 2-3 samples of calls in LA favor?

League needs to attach Bronny and the Lakers to this Disney ship.

My main thought about game 3 is that the nuggets just had a great victory snatched from them. The climb they have to make to get back in the series probably looks kind of steep.

If the Lakers have a killer instinct. Tonight is the night.

Looking at the ECF's Game 4. Obvious lean but gotta break it down more.

Undecided pregame for Game 3 earlier, leaned Nuggets but wanted a +7 or more based on the metrics.

Got better than what I wanted live but hard to get it up for anyone to follow in time.

Will have tomorrow's play up soon.

ECF's Game 4.

The play...

Celtics ML -154 (4.62 to win 3)

Going relatively big on ML again given the spread is at a 3-point basket or less.

The return of Hayward is huge, allows them to put their best line-up on the floor and opens up the space.

Boston would have welcomed the extra rest and should be better for it.

:cheers3:

ECF's Game 4.

The play...

Going relatively big on ML again given the spread is at a 3-point basket or less.

The return of Hayward is huge, allows them to put their best line-up on the floor and opens up the space.

Jimmy butler is the wild card

ECF's Game 4.

The play...

Do you see Celtics coming back and winning the series? Thinking about adding them to advance +115

Some bad news...

The Celtics are 2-10 SU in their last 12 playoffs games officiated by Tony Brothers.

Some good news...

The Celtics are 5-0 with Scott Foster this season and 9-3 the past two seasons.

Do you see Celtics coming back and winning the series? Thinking about adding them to advance +115

There is definite value there. They are the 'better' team in this series, no argument against taking the better team at plus money to win a series in the NBA.

Cream usually rises although the bubble has had a few things to say.

My 'model' has the Celtics in 7 as of right now.

Back