NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Will take being down 6 at the half with Tatum scoring zero points.

Ugly, slobberknocker game made even worse by Foster and Brothers on the whistle.

Kemba has to take over if Boston wants to win. Tatum has something wrong with his leg or got laid right before game and legs aren't under him

Kemba has to take over if Boston wants to win. Tatum has something wrong with his leg or got laid right before game and legs aren't under him

Laid or issues with the missus pre-game.

Dudes had 3 days off to sit around in the bubble with their better halves. Anything could happen.

The hype on Herro gonna be unbearable.

League and it’s pundits always looking for something bigger than Larry.

Man, what a weird, mostly sloppy game. Looked like both teams coming off of 4 WEEKS not days rest. Is it just me, or did the Celtics for a large portion of the game look unmotivated, and in some ways, disinterested in the game. There seemed to be a huge lack of passion and energy about them... just odd. And even then, the game was still theirs to win.
Maybe I'm just being stubborn, but I feel Cs have a good shot to win the next one for sure... IF they want to...

Stunned the C's lost this game in that spot and in that fashion. Guess the 3 days rest wasn't good for them at all.

They played 'washed' and got beat up by a kid off the bench, Herro the only dude that showed any real enthusiasm.

Kid plays like he's got big balls and leaks self confidence but come on, the C's just did not close on defense particularly their frontcourt.

Maybe it was the Breonna Taylor incident, maybe it was something else.

I would make that same bet 9 times outta 10 either way.

Went big because it was the C's game to lose and they did just that. Meat weren't great by any means outside of the Herro anomaly, they just stayed in the fight more.

Smart was absolutely brutal.

Another victim of the bubble, smh.

Heat have been the better team in the series..boston won a desperation ga

Nuggets

They have not been the better team, they have been the tougher team.

Yesterday was the only game they ‘outplayed' Boston for more than a quarter and they only won by 3.

Meat have some great metrics in certain areas but the Celtics are the better team with the higher ceiling.

Boston killed themselves with turnovers. Moving on...

Sixers a strong candidate to get Pringles and a possible trade for Jimmy Harden.

That would really suck.

Like Pring and Jim but just not in Philly.

LeGramps 45-14 SU (38-20-1 ATS) off a loss in the playoffs (excluding the Finals).

That's a 76.3% win rate and a 65.5% cover rate.

As a favorite in this spot, dude is 37-8 SU and 28-16-1 ATS (82.2% SU, 63.6% ATS).

Nuggets 10-3 ATS last 13 as a bubble dog.

Nuggets 6-1 ATS off a SU win as a bubble dog (5-2 SU).

Last edited:
OMG, I had Lakers -4 and under 222. I took the under middle 3rd, about 2 minutes too early as I saw it 227 for a second. Played Lakers pretty late. It was a heart attack. I dont usually feel physically well after watching NBA games I bet on.

OMG, I had Lakers -4 and under 222. I took the under middle 3rd, about 2 minutes too early as I saw it 227 for a second. Played Lakers pretty late. It was a heart attack. I dont usually feel physically well after watching NBA games I bet on.

Nice hit. I played 2half over and middle it with under 224 live with 5 mins to go in 4th......good thing they didn’t foul after the missed 3 by Murray......

Nice hit. I played 2half over and middle it with under 224 live with 5 mins to go in 4th......good thing they didn’t foul after the missed 3 by Murray......

Better hit for you!

When Caruso biffed Joker 3 and somehow fouled Millsap I thought I was done, the nuggets pulling back after last miss was a dream come true.

ECF's Game 5.

The play...

Celtics ML -148 (3 to win 2.04)

Back to the well with these clowns.

In Game 4 their offense and energy was meh but it was ultimately their shitty reads on defense that cost them the game, especially in the 2nd half.

The 2nd half of Game 4 was their worst defensive output since they've been in the bubble.

Herro murdered them on the pick and roll.

Woody has his shortcomings but I trust him to have the C's defense up to standard this game and ultimately extend the series.

Game 5's always the hardest closeout and even harder when you're the 'lesser rated' team.

Favorites in Game 5 down 1-3 in a series coming off a loss are 24-5 SU (17-12 ATS). That's an 82.8% winning clip.

:cheers3:

Now all that means nothing if the C's no longer want to be in the bubble.

Hardest thing about this league experiment is the 'mentals' side of it.

Could only imagine it gets harder for these coddled, predominantly soft dudes as their time inside the bubble continues.

No doubt the Meat are the more mentally fortified of the two teams.

Again, one time Boston. You are the more versatile and talented squad, show it for at least another game.

Will play Game 6 accordingly if this hits.

Could only imagine it gets harder for these coddled, predominantly soft dudes as their time inside the bubble continues.

Again, one time Boston. You are the more versatile and talented squad, show it for at least another game.

That really is the challenge with bubble ball isn't it? Normally a team facing elimination could be expected to give it their all. But in bubble-world they also know that losing means they are back at home tomorrow living a normal life for the first time in months.

Not to mention that a championship in this bizarre season will always have an asterisk beside it in many people's minds which takes away some of the allure of winning.

Boston is definitely the right side by the numbers but I just can't cap the psychology here.

Yep. So hard to know where they are at mentally. Most of game 4 they seemed so checked out. I'm on this play too however.

Back