NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

0-3 last 3 plays.

late add...

Rockets +6.5 (2 units)

Another one I have to play, win or lose.

Huge game for the Rockets and their entire being going forward.

The ramifications of going out like bitches will be significant.

Cramps 29-6 SU (21-14-1 ATS) in closeout games.

Game 5's always the hardest closeout though.

:cheers3:

Clippers got to +190 to win the ship this AM. Hopefully a Lakers clinch gets them above +200 and we pounce!

But I'm not surprised given it's the Rockets.

No harm, no foul.

Get the lost bands back next round.

Clippers got to +190 to win the ship this AM. Hopefully a Lakers clinch gets them above +200 and we pounce!

Feels like the Lakers got that golden torch this season.

Would be fitting for 2020 to have this team of zombies lead by LeChina win it all.

Throwback Lakers v Celtics Finals.

Most amazing thing from this is LeShaves is gonna cover his 4th straight game ATS.

Shows me he's locked in on bigger things.

Most amazing thing from this is LeShaves is gonna cover his 4th straight game ATS.

Shows me he's locked in on bigger things.

After Game 1 this Rockets team isn't even playing playoff ball. They're shot. Would lose in a series to the Wizards

Playoff Bubble: 25-18 (+21.01)

Overall: 108-85-1 (+50.26)

0-4 last 4.

Get shit back on track tomorrow.

Clippers have major issues with their frontcourt. Bottom line, Zubac and Harrell suck.

Stars aligning for LeHGH and the Lakers.

Only last seasons Blazers managed to blow consecutive 15+ point leads in a series.

Clippers have major issues with their frontcourt. Bottom line, Zubac and Harrell suck.

Stars aligning for LeHGH and the Lakers.

Only last seasons Blazers managed to blow consecutive 15+ point leads in a series.

Harrell counting his money on his way out the door, someone gonna max him, just hope it’s not my knicks. He’s a great 6th man but not an all star starting center.

I like zubac, he’s a solid role guy, never gonna be great, but he’s serviceable. The morris trade really did nothing for clips, thought he would give them more but he’s totally regressed into basically a bench option on that team and doesn’t have the same confidence or freedom he had in ny.

wonder if kawhi has 2nd thoughts of clips flame out in game 7

Denver has heart I’ll give them that

Harrell counting his money on his way out the door, someone gonna max him, just hope it’s not my knicks. He’s a great 6th man but not an all star starting center.

I like zubac, he’s a solid role guy, never gonna be great, but he’s serviceable. The morris trade really did nothing for clips, thought he would give them more but he’s totally regressed into basically a bench option on that team and doesn’t have the same confidence or freedom he had in ny.

wonder if kawhi has 2nd thoughts of clips flame out in game 7

Denver has heart I’ll give them that

Lol - we all know clippers aren’t losing game 7. NBA isn’t allowing that

If they want it, they sweep the Lakers. League won’t allow it though.

lmao. The blind hate continues. They couldn’t sweep Dallas, they can’t put away nugs, but oh yea they could easily sweep bron and ad if wasn’t for refs who obviously cheat any game lakers win!!

Last edited:
Plays up soon.

Thing about this Flippers series is Malone running circles around Doc in the 2nd half. Rivers so fricken overrated getting cooked by a fool like Malone.

Nuggets attack the weak link in the defensive chain of the Flippers constantly in crunchtime, the weak link being Lemon Fucking Pepper. Dude couldn't stop a nose bleed.

And Montrezl shouldn't be allowed to see the floor in the 4th quarter. Gotta run Zubac, dude average but they perform better with him than Stink Breath Trez.

No Finals winning team has ever blown games like the Flippers have, they're not winning the Finals.

Champions don't get chumped this time of the season and the Flippers have been chumped whether they win or lose tonight.

Dubs got chumped last season in the playoffs, in Round 1 by the aforementioned Flippers.

The setting is obviously weird this season but it's the truth.

Celtics or Lakers winning it all. Boston being the better team of the two but the Lakers have the Kobe mantra.

Lakers with their blowouts probably gonna win it all in true cringe fashion.

The other thing is if you replace Jokic with AD on the Nuggets they would have gotten swept or best case won 1 game vs the Clippers.

The League is what it is...

Absolutely gross play but have to lay it with the Flippers tonight. Win or lose, have to play it.

Meat had to be played in Game 1 even though their defense is not even close to the Raps.

Win or lose play Game 2 accordingly, C's win the series either way.

Back