NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Good call as usual Em. I don't think I've gotten a game involving the Heat right yet. This series has gentleman's sweep written all over it.

As if the Lakers didn't need an easier run to the title.

Bam and the Dragon doubtful for Game 2.

Lakers spread currently at -9.5, smh.

The writing has been on the wall since the bubble commenced.

Have to do it. Cramps can smell another questionable championship.

If you're patient and don't like laying the decent sized spread,

You could probably catch something live in the first or second quarter, would figure the Meat throw a good punch early before ultimately succumbing to the Lakers.

Right now this feels like a sweep with or without the injuries.

Figure the league would want to wrap this experiment up as early as possible, no need to extend the bad ratings.

Got the -9 at -110.

Yeah everyone wants out of this bubble. No team more than the Lakers. So there’s no incentive to extend or lay down. Kelly O will have to hit 5 3’s to keep this close but he has no advantage vs AD.

Cramps is 70-7 SU (48-28-1 ATS) as a favorite of -7 or more in the playoffs.

Has never been a favorite of -7 or more in the Finals though.

4 fouls on AD and taking away the aggression of the Lakers.

Lakers rattled and playing goof-ball.

Is it me or Danny Green sucks.......dude was wide open in 1st quarter 2 times and didn’t shoot 3......

Lakers not getting calls on offense unless it's extremely obvious but getting called for everything down the other end.

This is the league though. The -9 is dead, just want a Lakers win so it's closer to the end.

LeTravel getting called for traveling says it all. It never happens until tonight, dude been freely crab-stepping since forever.

League wants to extend everyones pain.

Cringe.

Kid with the largest plus/minus ever recorded in a playoff game was just mean-muggin'.

Scott Foster doing his thing.

Get it back next game.

On me, didn't peep the refs. Hide 'The Foster Game' in amongst the football on Sunday.

Still had +6 FT. Cramps lost to a fringe playoff roster in the finals. Glad I haven’t watched a minute of that garbage.

Still had +6 FT. Cramps lost to a fringe playoff roster in the finals. Glad I haven’t watched a minute of that garbage.

When Cramps gets called for traveling on back to back possessions, you know whats up.

League trying to salvage ratings in the bubble. Best to kill it off and have an eventful offseason to drum back interest.

Dubs will be back next season to save the league, as will a few others.

When Cramps gets called for traveling on back to back possessions, you know whats up.

League trying to salvage ratings in the bubble. Best to kill it off and have an eventful offseason to drum back interest.

Dubs will be back next season to save the league, as will a few others.

league needs something besides this. This woke bubble started off okay. Went downhill about 5 weeks ago

Lmao, Lakers need to stick that pic somewhere where they can all see it on the locker room wall.

Hard to trust the league at the best of times but even harder now that they're thirsty.

Game 3 was a joke.

Tortured myself and rewatched the game and Cramps 'soft-switched' out of guarding Jimmy every time, dude a company man through and through.

Scott and Tony shutdown AD which reactivated his New Orleans bitch genes, dude took 1 shot in the entire 4th quarter.

They had Cliff Paul yapping during live play for whatever reason after a halftime that was almost 5 minutes longer than normal.

Almost like they figured it's Sunday so no one is watching, very odd game.

Moving on.

Obvious lean tonight is Lakers.

Bam is back giving the Lakers a slightly better line.

Team is 3-0 SU (2-0-1 ATS) off a loss in the playoff bubble winning by an average of +12.3 points.

LeTravel as chalk off a loss in the playoffs is 41-10 SU (30-19-2 ATS). 80+% win rate, 60+% cover rate.

Will stew on this a little longer before making a play, need to peep the refs.

Agree with some of you thoughts but I think the better TEAM is Heat. More hungry team is the Heat.
This feels like the way you played the Mucks series almost, but I could be wrong as your thoughts are different
Game 4, its Herro time

GL tonight!

Haven’t caught any of the game but just looked at the box score and see 24-5 FTs for the Heat. WTF.

Expect the lakers to complain, especially if they lose. And that flip flopped next game

That's gambling. 9 outta 10 times they dribble that out.

Herro a pain in the ass.

These games painful to watch.

Hopefully the Lakers end it next game. Over the league r/n.

League needs a break. A long break. Ever since the Bucks walk out, combined with the return of football, this has felt like a bad episode of Monday Nitro.

Playoff Bubble: 33-22 (+27.05)

Overall: 116-89-1 (+56.31)

0-2 last 2.

Should be another shitty game tomorrow night.

Here comes the ultimate troll job by the lebron and the lakers with the mamba uni’s.

Back