NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Lol if this bubble isn’t rigged for overtime games to try and boost ratings I don’t know what is.

Jimmy’s teams always ball. And stink when he leaves. Bulls. Wolves. Sixers. Dude is a winner.

finally something we agree on! It not so much they stink when he leaves, he leaves them cause he can’t stand playing with bunch of bum kids who don’t put the work in or take it as seriously he does!! Jimmy is very Jordan-like in that way, he has little patience for guys who don’t have the commitment he does!!

Besides the slippery floors, the bubble is producing insane comebacks.

No lead is safe whereas outside of the bubble the fan atmosphere is huge in determining results.

I doubt we see the Nuggets comebacks or the Meat comebacks to name a few if shit were in it's normal setting.

Neutral setting with no fan vibe to fuel off is an actual thing.

We're seeing weird results. The mentally tougher talented teams are the teams in the Final Four. The pussies have all gone home.

Besides the slippery floors, the bubble is producing insane comebacks.

No lead is safe whereas outside of the bubble the fan atmosphere is huge in determining results.

I doubt we see the Nuggets comebacks or the Meat comebacks to name a few if shit were in it's normal setting.

Neutral setting with no fan vibe to fuel off is an actual thing.

We're seeing weird results. The mentally tougher talented teams are the teams in the Final Four. The pussies have all gone home.

Re: insane comebacks - Live betting has been insane in the bubble. I think at one point I had the heat ML at +400 and the Celtics ML at +325. All within the same quarter of the game.

-Cheers Chub

Had to man. Went a little deeper and ran the metrics on this Bubble Heat team and they've got the GOD gene, at least so far.

Have been super dominant.

Bubble needs Lakers Celtics finals to give it a half championship feel.

Mmm interesting i would think celtics get there shit together...heat s dragic has to come back down to earth

Playoff Bubble: 27-18 (+25.03)

Overall: 110-85-1 (+54.29)

2-0 last 2 after an 0-4 shitshow (Rockets and Flippers, smh).

Looking at Game 1.

Play up in a bit.

Back