NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

LeTravels 31-6 SU (22-14-1 ATS) in playoff elimination games as a favorite.

Dude on a 14-0 SU (10-4 ATS) run in this spot.

Average winning margin on that 14-0 SU closeout run is +15.5 points.

Death by a thousand cuts right now.

Lakers with the ultimate Kobe troll pulling out those jerseys and failing to win. They did the man a disservice.

Danny Green, Kuzma, Bald White Meme and whatever Morris twin that is should not be allowed to wear that jersey ever again.

Death by a thousand cuts right now.

Lakers with the ultimate Kobe troll pulling out those jerseys and failing to win. They did the man a disservice.

Danny Green, Kuzma, Bald White Meme and whatever Morris twin that is should not be allowed to wear that jersey ever again.
For real. And it's so fitting for lBj

Ya, the smart guys have played Miami. Team has guts, only team to embrace the bubble.
Especially when Fakers don't show up in a possible close out game, with all the Kobe stuff, etc. Pathetic. I'm sure they'll still end up winning the series, however I do find it interesting that they were still offering a series price with LAL up 3 games to 1... usually at that point they don't offer a series price anymore. Not sure how much I should read into that..

I played the over 214 . Its going to be Lakers win but Heat have no quit. Lots of fouls , refs will extend game and keep it close . 112 - 107 Lakers .

Awesome season Emkee . Best NBA capper ever .Been following you for 15 + years .

Thanks B, Rich. Appreciate it.

On Lakers -5.5 but sweated the Allas Cowgirls (loss) game so never posted, won't add to final tally. Just wasn't engaged in these Finals at all, over it.

Got a small play on AD getting Finals MVP as well (loss, no doubt).

Either way pretty solid word is the the season starts again in January. Looking forward to it.

Finished...

Playoff Bubble: 33-23 (+25.01) 59%

Overall: 116-90-1 (+54.27) 56%

Got the 50 units I aim for every season, should have been 60+ units and 60+ % but I sold the last few plays.

Time to focus on football because that's all we've got.

Grats Lakers and fans.

Lebron Lakers GIFs | Tenor

Back