NBA on Monday

MX_259

Pretty much a regular
The card is not to big and nothing as far as any sides really stand out to me, but there are definetely some props that I like.

SYSTEMATIC PLAY
Charlie Bell ov 12 pts -113 risking to win 8 units
Turned into my favorite play fast. I was going to risk 4 units on this play because Bell is coming off of a 3 point effort in a home loss to the Cav's. The Bucks are my home team and Bell is definetely one of our best quiet players. They just started putting him in on the starting line up and is something me and my father argue that they should always do. Bell is an excellent offensive player I expect him to put up 15 and even with Redd in the line up. There has been some threads reporting that Redd is out and if that is the case I really find it not likely for Bell to not put up 12.

Ben Wallace ov 10.5 rebounds risking to win 2 units
I think Ben is starting to become his old self again getting the rebound he use to. He is becoming more comfortable being a Bull and is under less stress or pressure of being someone. Also he is playing against a Houston team minus Yao, I know that Mutumbo is a giant and has actually been aquiring +10 rebounds himself, he is getting aged and Wallace should be able to get his share. Big Ben usually plays better in Chicago as well.

Lowest scoring quarter ov 13.5 pts +150 risking to win 1 unit
I notice this prop dosen't change reguardless of how many games are being played in a night. So I guess statisticly it would be easier to cover on a night with less games being played. And after looking at the games I would think that the teams should be able to cover 14 points per quarter, first time running this play.

Last edited:
i luv that bell prop played it at -118 he should get hova 12 easily i also might play luther head 8.5 hova 8.5 pts and tmac under 27.5 gl

Luther Head -113 play looks good, also does the Shane Battier +134, Luther Head should be able to put up 10 you would think his game style should fit in well here he is getting about 28 minutes a game. Battier has been playing his best ball with the Rockets in recent games finally starting to fit into the lineup the question is how will he match up with Chicago's defense. They both look good though.

tru tru adding AI hova 29.5 -116 im expecting him to show up big tonight with his team struggling also vs a weak defensive team he should get lots of layups and to the FT line

Yes I was thinking that A.I would cut up Milwuakee tonight, personally I am trying to limit my amount of bets, althought there is a ton of props out there that look very good the A.I. over 30 was one and the Boykins un 19 was another for the Mil/Den game, I decided to just go big on Bell and leave it at that. That Hou/Che game has some interesting props as well like we discussed before. but I'll just roll on Bell tonight and take it from there.

Good Luck with what plays you make as alot of them look good tonight.

look at what we done :new_shocked:
<table id="tblPropFut" onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="ignore_b18" class="CT3"><td width="15%">Mon 1/8</td> <td colspan="2">Total points scored by Charlie Bell</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>06:00 PM</td> <td class="MBB">211 Over</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">12 points -146</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">212 Under</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%">12 points +130</td></tr></tbody></table>

thegreek and betcris

matchbook is my fav though i only use the others for props

Back