redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 34-38, 47.22%, +27.06 units
spreads: worse.

Looking at for today...

Bobcats
Trailblazers
Kings

for the record, both McInnis and Felton participated in practice and should be back for the bobcats.

eh, too much going against the bobcats.

Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Bobcats are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.
Bobcats are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.
Bobcats are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games playing on 1 days rest.

about the only thing that is going in the bobcats favor is their last few games where they played well. I think that'll be short-lived. We shall see.

well, at approaching 2:1, I think the blazers are definitely worth it. Nets are crazy inconsistent...which means of course that they'll win by 40 tonight, but whatever.

Trail Blazers are 17-4 ATS in their last 21 games overall.
Trail Blazers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog.
Trail Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
Trail Blazers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.

Nets are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite.
Nets are 4-13-1 ATS in their last 18 home games.
Nets are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games as a home favorite.

Trail Blazers are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.

Portland is 17-2 SU in its last 19 games

Trailblazers +188.16

hmm...dallas owns Sac historically...and recently.

the Kings haven't beaten Dallas since March of 06.

might be worth playing later, but I actually think more like 3:1 makes for a better starting point.

what, can't wish you a GL before u bet? shittttt....bad luck then today, i hope u lose everything include your dog

Goodluck tonight Red, Blazers logged some heavy minutes, hopefully Blake will be back, outside of Roy, I think he may be the biggest reason for the Blazers solid play lately. BOL:cheers:

Goodluck tonight Red, Blazers logged some heavy minutes, hopefully Blake will be back, outside of Roy, I think he may be the biggest reason for the Blazers solid play lately. BOL:cheers:

well, losing a PG is never good. you heard anything about Blake coming back? All I've seen is Questionable.

what did my dog do to you?

She's actually a nice puppy.

'an_horse'
puppy.gif

hey, you're the one who posted an animated pic of a puppy fellating your knob.

OF COURSE the Ohio comments (what do you mean jokes?) are going to start appearing...

Thought of the same trio and I agree those three have the best chances for an upset.
Still, Bobcats look the best here.
About the Nets game, Nets with the line and Portland ML looks pretty decent to me. Portland should win this one or lose the line as well.
Dallas can lose to any team, but I think they will take the game including the line.

Best of luck!

First of all, Charlotte looked pretty good the last couple of games, covering the line but losing in most game, but the home win over the Nets. Second, Denver very unstable and it is very hard to trust them as favorites. I think it is 50 - 50 game and the odds are much heavier on the Charlotte side.

fucking hell. moose in twolves land.

I swear...12 pt lead with 1 minute left and GSW wins by 7. Alas...that seems to be how it goes sometimes.

for wednesday...

Knicks +280.28
Blazers +347.9

also considering the Hawks ML...looking at about 1.5:1 right now. A bit more would be nice, but I think 1.5:1 is probably worth it. Still ruminating.

Atlanta is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Milwaukee
Atlanta is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee

they've split the two they've played thus far. Home team won each time.

On Nov 17, Milwaukee won and covered -7.5, and now they're only 3.5pt dogs?

I mean, I still think the Hawks are better, but this is certainly not promising:

Atlanta is 8-14-1 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Atlanta is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Hawks are 8-17-1 ATS in their last 26 games as a road underdog.

I'm still waiting on the Sacramento @ Toronto and Chicago @ Miami lines....those should be compelling.

You hitting the Knicks and Portland right now Red, or waiting to see if you get a better number?

ooooooo...yeah, another dog spot fading the HEAT!

w00t.

askias, yes, I already hit them. I don't know when i'll be at home later.

Any interest in hitting either GSW as a small dog or Sacramento? At this point, I think I may be on nearly every dog tonight.

Just looked at Wagerline, and with the exception of Sacramento at Toronto and Seattle at NO, every other road team is the consensus pick.

Celtics can't run a halfcourt offense without Rondo.

and Portland lives in the halfcourt...

:smiley_acbe:

askias said:
Just looked at Wagerline, and with the exception of Sacramento at Toronto and Seattle at NO, every other road team is the consensus pick.

Well, I only really look at that sort of thing to predict line moves.

I'm still giving SacK and the Bulls some thought, but I'm kinda concerned about the bulls losing both Nocioni and Hinrich for tonight.

I meant it more as just an oddity Red, that I can't remember seeing a card where 80% of the roadies are favored.

Back