NBA Friday Lines/Discussions

linewatcher

Pretty much a regular
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>801</TD><TD>New York Knicks</TD><TD>+2.5 -108</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 206 -122</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>802</TD><TD>Washington Wizards</TD><TD>-2.5 -102</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 206 +112</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>807</TD><TD>Detroit Pistons</TD><TD>-4 +100</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 188.5 +104</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>808</TD><TD>Oklahoma City Thunder</TD><TD>+4 -110</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 188.5 -114</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>811</TD><TD>New Orleans Hornets</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>05:05 PM</TD><TD>812</TD><TD>Cleveland Cavaliers</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>813</TD><TD>Minnesota Timberwolves</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>06:05 PM</TD><TD>814</TD><TD>Phoenix Suns</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD><TD>Offline</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>815</TD><TD>Milwaukee Bucks </TD><TD>-2 -103</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 206 -117</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>07:05 PM</TD><TD>816</TD><TD>Sacramento Kings</TD><TD>+2 -107</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 206 +107</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Fri 1/16</TD><TD>817</TD><TD>Orlando Magic</TD><TD>+3.5 +101</TD><TD></TD><TD>OVER 212 -119</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>07:35 PM</TD><TD>818</TD><TD>Los Angeles Lakers</TD><TD>-3.5 -111</TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 212 +109</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i like the winners tomorrow, just need to find them now, not that hard, there is a winner in each game, just need to find that sucker.

I like New Orleans, I like the over, and I am sorry, but I really want the under in the Wizards/Knicks game.

how can you not play the WAS-NYK over right now?

haha i may be a square on that one today

On my mind and appreciate feedback...

1.) Will Bucks alternating wins/losses continue w/o Bogut at tough Kings arena or time to jump off?

2.) Are Thunder "finally" overvalued or will Pistons really lose 4th in a row at hands of OKC?

3.) Overs in GS and IND look to be obvious square plays. Same for WASH and SAC. Which ones are solid?

4.) Does revenge for LAL and being off loss outweigh that ORL is much healthier and playing out of their minds?

As always the advice of those smarter and wiser are always appreciated...

The real deal concerning totals in question 3 is probably Indiana/Toronto. Two of the top over teams in the league. I really believe that Knicks/Wiz game cruises under. I like the Sac over, too.

And yes, Thunder are overvalued. Because I say so.

Tuck, dont like betting Norleans overs and Cavs off tough game last night may start out slow--

I like lakers over, no defense and both teams should score as there is hardly any good defenders in this game on the perimeter, Howard inside and Bynum rejecting shots but no one else can play D at all--

That seems like it can easily go over- how about first half over then?
Or first qtr do u think is better because they seem to rest Kobe for like 7 mins in the 2nd qtr

In this situation all 4 teams have come out very hard in the past. Think Cleveland is likely to go over in game as well but that is a wager line favorite so ducking it
Making a lot of pretty looking plays today. An ugly one will be Utah. Line seems to be going down and is currently 4.5. Understand how bad this team has played on the road but they have not had a problem at this site and imagine they are looking into a firestorm tomorrow.

Last edited:
1.) Will Bucks alternating wins/losses continue w/o Bogut at tough Kings arena or time to jump off?

Sacramento is 0-7 SU & 1-6 ATS at home vs the East this season.

Milwaukee is 7-3 ATS off their last 10 ATS losses.

Back