NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
No. He probably should leave Golden State. He isn't an all-star but he can play and Curry, Klay, and especially Green hold his numbers back.

Back in 2013 when Draymond didn't play much he averaged 17 and 7 vs the Spurs in the 2nd round

Barnes is a fine NBA player and wouldn't be a bust. A well above average defender with a solid 3 point shot.

He would be top 10 in the league in scoring on a really bad team.

Never know how a player will turn-out until they get that big money, play like they're worth it or turn to shit real quick.

So this is where the women's soccer chat is. Hope Solo and Arbys need to do an ad campaign

You made me a few bets with your Phillies thread last year so it's all good man just messing.

I complain about officiating in all sports. It's what I do.

Never know how a player will turn-out until they get that big money, play like they're worth it or turn to shit real quick.

I look at a team like NO who has had no one at the 3 for years now and think he would be terrific with AD and company.

Amazing how Livingston, Barnes, Barbosa, Green all playing well again. That OKC defense was ratcheted up something crazy last series.

Cavs bench stinks.
jefferson, frye etc can look good against bums.. Not here

Fair spread. Think Dubs go on with it.

They can't piss around having come off a 7-game series with limited rest.

Gotta lay daggers in the 3rd quarter.

Over 104.5 second half
been solid all nba playoffs reading these

LeCramps has never won or covered a Finals game on the road when trailing at the half (0-8 SU and ATS).

Overall he is 3-15 SU and ATS when trailing at the half in the Finals.

#touchwood

Amazing that GSW can be winning with Steph and Klay having their worst half of the entire season.

Over 104.5 second half
been solid all nba playoffs reading these

I'm not playing it but would lean that way.

You like the Noel Nerlens for Jeff Teague rumored deal ?

Think Teague would be massive for them But I like Nerlens and would move Okafor especially if Boston will give up the #3

Back