NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Bron is better overall player no doubt, but I strongly believe that in current stage of his career, he is on a decline and won't age well. Unless his midrange jumpers will be the same as in last two games. He is built on his power and athletics and with his mileage, I think he will decline rapidly.

How can you possibly say he is on the decline when he has never played better than he is right at this moment ?

He is exactly the kind of player that will play well into the latter stages of his career in much similar fashion to Karl Malone. LeBron is a freak of nature athlete who as he slows down can transition into a power forward. If he wants it he might even make a run at Kareem's all-time scoring record.

Want a guy whose production will fall off the cliff fast ? Stephen Curry...with his ankles once he reaches 32-33 his numbers will drop off dramatically in much similar fashion to Allen Iverson. With his shooting ability I'm sure he could stick around an extra 5 years as a sharpshooter of the bench if he desired but he will lose it fast.

Last edited:
How can you possibly say he is on the decline when he has never played better than he is right at this moment ?

He is exactly the kind of player that will play well into the latter stages of his career in much similar fashion to Karl Malone. LeBron is a freak of nature athlete who as he slows down can transition into a power forward. If he wants it he might even make a run at Kareem's all-time leading scoring record.

Want a guy whose production will fall off the cliff fast ? Stephen Curry...with his ankles once he reaches 32-33 his numbers will drop off dramatically in much similar fashion to Allen Iverson. With his shooting ability I'm sure he could stick around an extra 5 years as a sharpshooter of the bench if he desired but he will lose it fast.

Dell Curry!

Father's Day @ 7pm CST?
Game 7 of NBA Finals?

Couldn't ask for a better overall day. Gonna get drunk in the pool and watch the game. Gonna be a good day.

Back