NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Thunder would have been up 20 right now in the 3rd with Klay and Curry playing so poorly.

Just a hot run away from blowing the doors off.

Fatigue maybe, will be dangerous come the 4th if this game is within 10, if the Cavs are leading it's over.

Spek....I hate to see NO piss away AD

Still can't believe the Asik contract last offseason.

Need to draft either Hield or Murray from Kentucky.

Don't have much cap room with what they pay Evans, holiday, and Asik...not going to do much in free agency.

Don't have much cap room with what they pay Evans, holiday, and Asik...not going to do much in free agency.

Who were they "bidding" against with that contract?

Guy is now a fringe NBA player.

This is the game at Oracle they have for the taking you would think. Hard to imagine Thompson and Curry having worse games at home this series

Cramps gonna come out and try and win this game for the Cavs, can Curry and Klay match him.

Feel like the Bulls are maneuvering to bring him home in 2 years.

But he's a loyal cat. He'll stay if they give him reason.

just ZERO around him

I think he wants to build a legacy....I hope this coach was the move....I hope I hope and

you get the idea

Cleveland has 4 points outside the 3 superstars and TT.

Warriors have 2 10 point scorers off the bench in Iggy and Livingston plus Barbosa w/ 9.

Cleveland don't still this game it's gonna be a 5 game series

I was a believer in that move.....i know feel like a guy on an island

he was hyped up big time down South

almost feel like HOU paid the NO media to do it....awful awful

people complain when we have an all sports in-game, then complain when we get rid of it because no one is posting in it, lol

people complain when we have an all sports in-game, then complain when we get rid of it because no one is posting in it, lol

not a lot going on (except baseball, and who really in-games baseball) when the forum was deleted and the thread archived.

And yes break it down by sport

How bout just people complain, how it works

Like a thread has anything to do with traffic :rofl:

Anyone who lives outside of the activity stream is living in the last century anyway

I think the all up one works best in fall when american football is going on, otherwise seperate

like copa/euro will have its own

Back