NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Scurry's Dubs with pretty severe numbers when trailing at the half in road playoff games.

I've been Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football just about once or twice a year, but I'd rather be up 5 at half than down 5 at half. Just math.

No idea why Cramps is playing passive in what is essentially an elimination game for his Cavs.

JFG analysis is compelling, but the basic difference is GS is hitting open shots.

wow they are letting them play tonight.

such a departure from the pussy shit they call in the regular season.

Need another point from Klay

Hoping for the biggest mismatch (to me anyway) to show itself tonight, the 4th Q defense

I need to figure out how to upload some pics from my phone that I took in Alaska this week. What a trip. Unbelievable scenery. sailed into a fjord up to a glacier. what an experience. at least 1,000 waterfalls and that's probably conservative.

Bet it was a blast, only cruise I'd go on would be Alaskan at this point. Hated the only other cruise I did, but Alaska gets a waiver

Bet it was a blast, only cruise I'd go on would be Alaskan at this point. Hated the only other cruise I did, but Alaska gets a waiver
I gotta say, Victoria, BC was a fucking blast. Great city. We were there last night. Had drinks down by the marina next to Empress Hotel and Parliament building that was all lit up at night.

Overall, the train ride up into the Yukon in Skagway and Victoria were best places to stop. The Fjords were by far the most scenic. Never seen anything like it.

I worked with the Empress back in the day in Victoria, never got a chance to visit tho

Back