NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
We all know if the Cavs lose everyone will overlook the bitch-ball being played by Cramps and totally blame Kevin Love.

I need to figure out how to upload some pics from my phone that I took in Alaska this week. What a trip. Unbelievable scenery. sailed into a fjord up to a glacier. what an experience. at least 1,000 waterfalls and that's probably conservative.

Did you go halibut fishing?

Shumpert has turned to shit since he started using that extra soft conditioner, needed to keep the high-top 'fro.

I've never seen so many stiff-arms in a basketball game. This is like watching the Browns vs. Raiders (when the Browns can actually put a few points on the board).

I mean I'm on GSW but what the fuck is this

Yes I grew up watching this shit in the 80s but this is not basketball, it's not all that enjoyable to watch. Kyrie got mugged, mugging all over is no longer enjoyable to watch

Salmon season hasn't really started there yet. Unfortunately, neither has Halibut season.

They did say the warmer water has thrown the timing off though.

you would know from northern fishing, but i would have zero interest in fishing unless it was Salmon(which I think is C & R up there, not sure. I dont eat that type of fish either way so I would be happy to let em loose, more than happy).

Halibut is essentuially a flounder down here I think?????.....but flounder are saltwater

I have been out of town and seen it on menus but scared to order it....dont like freshwater fish unless I caught it or sea bass typically

having trouble with some of the other pics, but I have a ton. that moment was pretty sweet. Fog was just perfect.

Cavs have played the entire 4th quarter like the 4th quarter is 30 seconds long.

you would know from northern fishing, but i would have zero interest in fishing unless it was Salmon(which I think is C & R up there, not sure. I dont eat that type of fish either way so I would be happy to let em loose, more than happy).

Halibut is essentuially a flounder down here I think?????.....but flounder are saltwater

I have been out of town and seen it on menus but scared to order it....dont like freshwater fish unless I caught it or sea bass typically

only similarity between Halibut and Flounder is that they are both bottom feeders. They have slot limits for most fish according to what I heard, so you can keep some.

I think its claim to fame is linking Pacino to Robin Williams in the Kevin Bacon game.

Cavs have played the entire 4th quarter like the 4th quarter is 30 seconds long.
1 shot and done. I don't understand it. And Bron has pulled up from 3 like 3 times this quarter and that's not his gm.
I would want him to post up and drive but they way they are calling the gm he's not gonna get a call

Salmon season hasn't really started there yet. Unfortunately, neither has Halibut season.

They did say the warmer water has thrown the timing off though.

Hope it's not off too much as we'll be up there in a month. Last year each person on the boat brought home 100 pounds of fish.

Hope it's not off too much as we'll be up there in a month. Last year each person on the boat brought home 100 pounds of fish.
they said 2-3 weeks from now will be much better. where exactly are you going? We fished in Ketchikan

Think Channing just put a shoulder into that fucker's chest lol, his own teammate. Maybe jealous of the plugs

Back