NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Wow. You'd have to imagine that the record will be set tonight with those 3 points. Hard to imagine any bench ever having scored less that that. Would be interesting to see a list though.

Would be interesting. Spurs in game 2 99 won an ugly 80-67 game and had only 6 points off the bench...pretty sure that's the Spurs worst.

i ask this seriously

Is Vince Carter going to the HOF?

What a gifted player......

Yes he will get in.

Every player that has scored 20K points is in except Tom Chambers and there isn't a player that has scored more than Vince that is not a HOF or will be a HOF (Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett)

I think he is borderline myself...only 1 top 10 MVP finish and 1 3rd team and 1 2nd team ALL-NBA...

Great effort tonight expected and delivered by the Cavs

I'm surprised though by the lack of effort from the Warriors...coming off a series were getting your ass kicked in games 3 & 4 on the road almost cost them a Title shot I would have expected more tonight.

Warriors got beat by 20 on the boards along w/ 18 TO's

Last edited:
I wouldn't start Love. Not because I think they are better without him in there as a team but they may be better as a team against GSW without him at this moment. I wouldn't screw around with the lineup that actually worked.

I just have a problem with a player who was never considered one of the greats while he was playing making it to the HOF. Not saying he wasn't good when he was trying but the hall of fame becomes near meaningless when you let in someone like Carter

10th postseason game decided by 30+ points..last 3 postseasons combined had 10.

CkesomgUUAAqggs.jpg:large

Micheal Dickerson reminds me when you could draft a player and he could actually contribute right away. Nowadays your getting a kid that is barely out of high school.

1990 draft had 8 guys drafted that had 10+ year careers...and that is in the 2nd round alone. 11 players drafted in the first round had 10+ year careers.

The good ole days...

Jesus Brooks Thompson died, former NBA first round pick and the recently fired UTSA basketball coach. Only 45 years old....father of 4 daughters.

Way too young

RIP Brooks

Love coming off the bench for the Cavs....same starting lineups from game 3 on both sides.

Surprised Iggy isn't starting for GS

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)); background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250); border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> Follow </button>

Vasu Kulkarni@Vasu
Yup. That's Andrew Bynum next to me with the Rodman hair. He doesn't exactly fit in the chair. #NBAFinals

CkogFLQWsAAlnrN.jpg

Warriors could actually use Kevon Looney this series the way TT is killing them on the boards.

He gets healthy and develops his potential the Warriors got another useful rotation player cheap

the halftime music sounds like the Asian lady on the unicycle flipping cups from her feet on to her head. Thought she retired. guess not lol.

Back